IPF 2020 – The Best Gateway to Enter Bangladesh Market, will be back from Feb. 12-15 at ICCB
The 15th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF), the only professional trade fair of its kind, will take place from February 12 to 15 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). This will further add prestige to the already prominent IPF, making the event the most iconic business platform that you can’t miss to learn the latest developments of the plastics, printing and packaging sectors.
The annual event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) and Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. With 14 years of solid foundation and strong connections with the plastics, printing and packaging industries, IPF is ready to present substantial business opportunities for both exhibitors and trade visitors.
New Manufacturing Center in South Asia
Due to the tax exemption system provided by the United States, Canada, Australia and the European Union to Bangladesh, the construction of the industrial park and infrastructure and the strong human capital support the economic development. The improvement of economic, strong growth of private consumption and the foreign investment from worldwide, Bangladesh’s economic growth rate is expected to reach 8.13% this year, and exports will reach US$40.53 billion, grow up 11% compares to 2018. The above superiority makes the plastics, printing and packaging industry become the most potential industry in Bangladesh.
There are about 3,000 manufacturers in the plastics industry, and the amount of labor employed directly or indirectly is more than 2 million people. The annual sales of plastic products in the domestic market has estimated about $2 billion, of which household supplies will be nearly $250 million. The average growth rate of plastic production exceeds 20% per year.
Not only the domestic market booms faster, because of the duty free import of raw materials from government, the import of plastic resin is increasing by 22% per annum, also the plastic goods are mainly exporting to USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, France, etc. Bangladesh has been the new manufacturing center in South Asia without a doubt, especially for the plastics, printing and packaging industry.
The Best Gateway to Enter Bangladesh Market
Near 14 years, IPF has grown to be one of the most well-known exhibition in Bangladesh, gathering many indicative exhibitors every year. In 2019, IPF brought with 460 international famous brands from 19 countries, and attracted more than 26,000 professional buyers came to visit. And the exhibitors are reflected with highly willing to attend the event in 2020. This year, the grand trade show will expected to collect more than 540 international brands, they will introduce their top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions to the Bangladesh market. The main categories of exhibits including plastics and rubber machinery, raw materials, printing machinery, packaging machinery, machinery parts and accessories. Not only for exhibitors, but for the trade visitors, this grand show is the best gateway to enter the Bangladesh market. You will see industry leaders participating in the show, and enjoy pleasant purchasing experiences and fruitful interactions with them.
Creating mutual benefits for exhibitors and trade visitors
IPF continues to provide the most in-depth information concerning all the aspects of the plastics, printing and packaging fields to better serve professionals in the sectors. Undoubtedly, the fair is the no.1 trade platform for industry entrepreneurs keen to upgrade their production lines. Running from February 12 to 15, 2020 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), IPF is well prepared to once again help create mutual benefits for all participants.
Reserve your visit through our registration system https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/visitorReg.asp
For more information about the show, please access https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/
2019 Show Report: https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/download/IPF2019-ShowReport.pdf
International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB
Date / Time:
12-15. Feb. 2020 / 12:00 – 20:00
Trade Visitors and Professionals Only
Children under 16 are not admitted entry
Vietnam Exhibitions: http://www.linkage-vn.com/
Bangladesh Exhibitions: http://www.bangla-expo.com/
Cambodia Exhibitions: http://www.camboexpo.com/
Myanmar Exhibitions: http://www.myanmar-expo.com/
Contact : CHAN CHAO INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
Overseas Dept. Sales: Ms. Gina Chou ext.200 / Virginia Cheng ext.210 / Ms. Tracy Chang ext.185
- TCRC 獲獎咖啡豆紀念禮盒 特別聲明 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2019-12-05
- 開展倒計時 ⏰ 最後免費索票機會❗ 展昭寵物用品展 - 12高寵獨霸場 / 2019-11-29
- 【展昭高雄寵物展】✌門票豪禮雙重送✌ 展昭寵物用品展 - 12高寵獨霸場 / 2019-11-14
- 11/15咖啡展！AIT首屆【夏威夷咖啡論壇】登場 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2019-11-13
- 「機器視覺與系統專區」，搶攻檢測設備供應鏈 Touch Taiwan 智慧顯示展覽會 / 2019-11-13
- 【2019 Taiwan Coffee Month】跑館號召令-得獎名單 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2019-11-13
- 「智慧生活與顯示應用暨大型顯示看板與解決方案專區」，跨領域應用整合，推動產業升級 Touch Taiwan 智慧顯示展覽會 / 2019-11-13
- 歡迎自帶酒杯，跟著我們如「飲」隨行! 年度巡迴酒展 - 11台北國際酒展 / 2019-11-12
- 【贈票倒數】開箱年末最大飲食品展! 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2019-11-06
- 【贈票倒數】開箱年末最大飲食品展! 台灣國際茶業博覽會 / 2019-11-06
- 【贈票倒數】開箱年末最大飲食品展! 年度巡迴酒展 - 11台北國際酒展 / 2019-11-06
- 關鍵技術突破，全面應用放量在即. Micro/Mini LED 產品及解決方案專區 熱烈徵展中! Touch Taiwan 智慧顯示展覽會 / 2019-11-06
- 【贈票倒數】開箱年末最大飲食品展! 台灣國際食品(食材)暨設備展 / 2019-11-06
- 全新主題，扇出型面板級封裝FOPLP設備與材料專區，引爆商機 Touch Taiwan 智慧顯示展覽會 / 2019-11-06
- MTG 2019 - Day 3 highlights 紡織展 - MTG / 2019-11-03
- Myanmar PlasPrintPack Agrotek Foodtek -Day 3 Highlights Myanmar Plas Print Pack / 2019-11-03
- Myanmar PlasPrintPack Agrotek Foodtek -Day 3 Highlights Myanmar Argotech Foodtech / 2019-11-03
- MTG 2019 - Day 2 highlights 紡織展 - MTG / 2019-11-02
- MTG -齐聚全球知名品牌，满足纺织与制衣产业全方位需求 紡織展 - MTG / 2019-11-02
- Myanmar PlasPrintPack Agrotek Foodtek - Opening Day Myanmar Argotech Foodtech / 2019-11-01