Bopp Films Packaging Market will Reach US$ 21,736.5 Mn in 2025
Persistence Market Research (PMR) has published a new research report titled “BOPP Films for Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 – 2016 and Forecast 2017 – 2025.” The report states that the growing demand for packaged food across the globe has propelled the need for BOPP films for packaging. As consumers across the globe are constantly gaining awareness regarding the way food products are packed, the demand for cost-effective and advanced packaging is increasing at a rapid pace. As a result, manufacturers are constantly looking to adopt advanced methods in the production of BOPP films and are trying to suit the demands of various vertical industries. Market companies are also entering into mergers and acquisitions in order to acquire the technology of others players.
For instance, Uflex Ltd., collaborated with Comiflex for expanding its manufacturing capacity. In January 2017, Uflex Ltd. launched Super Barrier Polyester (BOPET) Film, hence gaining from the collaboration. Other similar companies operating in the BOPP films for packaging market are Cosmo Films Ltd., Polyplex Corporation Ltd., Manucor S.p.A., Innovia Films Limited, LC Packaging International BV, National Industrialization Company, and Jindal Poly Films Limited., among several others.
According to the report projections, the global BOPP films for packaging market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2025. In 2017, the market was worth US$ 13,669.4 Mn and is expected to touch a valuation of US$ 21,736.5 Mn by the end of 2025.
Regions such as Western Europe and North America embody the mature markets for BOPP packaging films. Nevertheless, the global market has been perceiving outstanding growth in emerging economies such as China and India fueled by the expansion of the flexible packaging industry in these countries. Moreover, other Asian countries such as Vietnam and Myanmar have been experiencing strong growth in their flexible packaging industries. This is likely to facilitate the growth of the Asia Pacific BOPP films for packaging market over the course of the forecast period. The rising preference for flexible packaging solutions can be attributed to the growing desire for convenience packaging among several industries.
As countries such as Vietnam are foreseeing a change in the consumer perceptions regarding food consumption, a noteworthy number of consumers stress on nutritious food along with suitable packaging solutions that improve the shelf life of the packaged food products. Growing consumer awareness regarding packaging, coupled with a shift in the preference for flexible packaging solutions is anticipated to catapult the development of the global BOPP films for packaging market. BOPP films have even lower density than Polypropylene. The low density leads to higher yield than films of other plastics. This permits BOPP films to be more cost effective than substitutes. Additionally, the rising demand for an enhanced shelf life of food products has resulted in a greater demand for high moisture barriers in packaging films. This is further projected to boost sales of BOPP films for packaging in the coming years.
Alternative Plastic Packaging to Pose a Threat to the Global Market
The burgeoning demand for high barrier flexible packaging solutions has led to a significant rise in the demand for high and ultra-high barrier films. Currently, several materials such as PVdC, EVOH, PEN, PA, and MFC are being used as barrier materials, which has strengthened the competition. Barrier property has also surfaced as the new criteria for product and brand differentiation owing to frequent product launches and innovations. As a result, several alternative plastic materials are emerging in the global market as a cheaper substitute for BOPP films.
Read more: https://www.latestmarketreports.com/2018/06/27/bopp-films-packaging-market-will-reach-us-21736-5-mn-in-2025/
- 春季最幸福的呷胖行動【烘焙月‧滿額抽】開跑囉！ 台北國際烘焙暨設備展 / 2019-02-12
- 【Touch Taiwan】祝您新春愉快，諸事大吉．Happy Chinese New Year! 智慧顯示與觸控展覽會 / 2019-01-30
- 【免费派车】组团参观CTEX即享免费派车接送服务 華東電路板暨表面貼裝展覽會 / 2019-01-28
- 2019 車用顯示與資訊娛樂系統專區 ! 現正報名中! 智慧顯示與觸控展覽會 / 2019-01-23
- ATLife 2019 力邀全球潛力企業、買主與會 台灣輔具暨長期照護大展 / 2019-01-22
- 烘迷們注意！首波好康釋放，限量贈票！(已索票完畢) 台北國際烘焙暨設備展 / 2019-01-21
- 來自【全球BIO生技協會總裁暨執行長】的問候 台灣生技月 生物科技大展 / 2019-01-16
- 2019真空技術應用，聚焦顯示器與光電產業 智慧顯示與觸控展覽會 / 2019-01-10
- 【把握限量席位】ATLife 2019臺灣輔具暨長期照護大展 迎戰全球長照新時代! 台灣輔具暨長期照護大展 / 2019-01-07
- [早鳥優惠最後五天!] 長照商機湧現 2019臺灣輔具暨長期照護大展(ATLife)開創長照新契機 台灣輔具暨長期照護大展 / 2018-12-26
- 2019 商用顯示與數位看板應用，主題專區現享早鳥優惠! 智慧顯示與觸控展覽會 / 2018-12-14
- 【2018時空咖啡館】義賣豆收入全數捐贈！ 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2018-12-10
- 每日限量優惠-更正啟事 展昭高雄寵物用品展-獨霸場 / 2018-12-05
- 展館交通資訊看這裡 展昭高雄寵物用品展-獨霸場 / 2018-12-04
- 開展倒計時 ⏰ 索票看這裡 展昭高雄寵物用品展-獨霸場 / 2018-11-30
- 【早鳥優惠倒數!】ATLife 2019臺灣輔具暨長期照護大展 開創長照產業新契機 台灣輔具暨長期照護大展 / 2018-11-21
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once 越南國際紡織暨製衣機械展 / 2018-11-20
- 【逛展天天抽】開獎名單-最終更新 台灣國際咖啡展 / 2018-11-19
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms 越南國際紡織暨製衣機械展 / 2018-11-19
- 真正100%無穀、好吸收的飲食新提案 就從Livin'Wild 野宴開始～ 展昭高雄寵物用品展-獨霸場 / 2018-11-19