MBI launches initiative to boost agro sector
The Mekong Business Initiative (MBI) launched a new agritech accelerator programme in Siem Reap yesterday that aims to harness entrepreneurship and technology to transform the region’s agricultural industry into a leading global food supplier, according to a press release.
The Mekong Agriculture Technology Challenge is an initiative backed by the Asian Development Bank and the Australian government to support agricultural startups to develop products and regional supply chains.
The programme is aimed at innovative early stage agritech startups and traditional agriculture businesses that have scalable business models in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Source From: The Phnom Penh Post
- Information centre launched for SMEs 2017/08/04
- CIMIF & CTG គឺជាព្រឹត្តិការណ៍ឧស្សាហកម្មដ៏ធំប្រចាំឆ្នាំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា 2017/07/21
- CIMIF & CTG Firmly Top Annual Industrial Event in Cambodia 2017/07/18
- Seminar Schedule In VietnamPlas 2017 2017/09/04
- SMART Myanmar trains garment units in chemical management 2017/09/03
- Pre-register to visit the show for free! 2017/08/30
- Early Bird Price until Nov.30, 2018 ! 2017/08/21
- Wrapped up 2017/08/17
- Bangladesh garment exports shoot up 17% in July '17 2017/08/12
- Cambodia’s trade reforms praised 2017/08/10
- Bangladesh to dedicate SEZ to Japanese garment firms 2017/08/04