MBI launches initiative to boost agro sector
The Mekong Business Initiative (MBI) launched a new agritech accelerator programme in Siem Reap yesterday that aims to harness entrepreneurship and technology to transform the region’s agricultural industry into a leading global food supplier, according to a press release.
The Mekong Agriculture Technology Challenge is an initiative backed by the Asian Development Bank and the Australian government to support agricultural startups to develop products and regional supply chains.
The programme is aimed at innovative early stage agritech startups and traditional agriculture businesses that have scalable business models in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Source From: The Phnom Penh Post
- Agricultural sector welcomes new $15m fund 2017/10/18
- Information centre launched for SMEs 2017/08/04
- CIMIF & CTG គឺជាព្រឹត្តិការណ៍ឧស្សាហកម្មដ៏ធំប្រចាំឆ្នាំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា 2017/07/21
- Visit for FREE! Registration NOW! 2018/01/17
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Announces Launch of Generic HIV Drug 2018/01/16
- Taiwan biomedical revenues may break NT$500 billion in 2018 2018/01/15
- Vietnam makes effective rubber investment in Lao province 2018/01/12
- Foreign-invested convenience stores seek to find firm niche in Vietnam 2018/01/12
- Foreign-invested convenience stores seek to find firm niche in Vietnam 2018/01/11
- Bangladesh to attain 8% growth by 2019 2018/01/11
- Top 10 Pharma and Biotech 2018 Trends to Watch 2018/01/11