- How to become a member?
- Please proceed to the Chan Chao Exhibition Hall website and sign up to become our member.
- Please enter a valid email address and complete the sign-up procedure to create a member account (your email address, name and mobile number must be filled in).
- Click the “Get Code” button and then proceed to your email box to retrieve the verification code. You may alternatively use the verification link enclosed in the email or paste it into your browser’s URL bar manually. Finish filling in all obligatory information to become our member.
Note: If the browser link is not working, just copy the code and paste it on the sign-up page.
- Congratulations, you are now an official member!
- How to get admissions to exhibitions?
Chan Chao organizes ticketed and pre-registration exhibitions. Admission procedures differentiate as indicated below.
- Onsite Ticketing: There are regular tickets and concession tickets (only valid for some exhibitions) available for onsite sale to general visitors. Please visit our exhibition website for more ticketing information.
- Invitation Code: Exhibitors and show organizers may issue a limited number of redeemable invitation codes to selected visitors, which they can exchange for admission tickets online.
- Admission for Overseas Buyers: Overseas visitors are incentivized to visit our show. They may pre-register as foreign buyers to redeem a ticket. Applicants must either hold foreign nationality, be overseas residents or representatives of companies established abroad.
Professional buyers may pre-register online or onsite.
- What are “Invitation Codes” and how to get them?
What is an “Invitation Code”?
Visitors invited by exhibitors or show organizers are issued invitation codes. After logging in or signing up as Chan Chao member, please complete the ticket redemption procedure to receive your “Admission QR code”. Each admission code is a single-day ticket limited to the applicant’s personal use only. Only members can redeem invitation codes for admission.
How can members get an “Invitation Code”?
Register as a Chan Chao member and follow our latest event information and e-newsletters, where we will irregularly issue invitation codes that can be exchanged for “Admission QR Codes” online.
- Official Website Latest News (Updated irregularly)
- Facebook fan page
- Chan Chao membership page
- Collaborating Stores
How to exchange an invitation code for an “Admission QR Code”?
Visitors invited by exhibitors or show organizers are issued invitation codes. After logging in or signing up as Chan Chao member, please complete the ticket redemption procedure to receive your “Admission QR code”. Each admission code is a single-day ticket limited to the applicant’s personal use only.
Exhibitor or show organizer invitation:
Invitation Email → Click “Register Now”, login or sign up and complete the ticket redemption process to receive your admission QR code.
Physical Invitation → Scan the QR Code, login or sign up and complete the ticket redemption process to receive your admission QR code.
Note: The physical invitation itself is not an admission ticket. Please have your QR code scanned for admission.
Navigate to the Exhibitions tab or the Main Page, find the exhibition you wish to visit and click “Admission”. Login or sign up, then enter your invitation code and complete the ticket redemption process to receive your admission QR code.
Reminder: You must redeem your invitation code for an admission ticket. Only upon successfully scanning your admission QR code at the exhibition entrance, you will be granted admission.
- How to confirm your admission status?
Types of admission
Ticketed Exhibitions: For admission by invitation code or overseas buyer registration.
Pre-registration Exhibition: For pre-registration (non-ticketed exhibitions).
Different types of ticket redemption
Proceed to “Valid” tickets in the [Admission] → [Ticketed Exhibition] section of the member center to check your admission status and find your admission QR Code. Note: After completing ticket redemption online, make sure to confirm your admission status. Without admission QR code, you will not be granted admission and will have to buy a ticket onsite (please be aware that some exhibitions feature “professional days”, where the fair is not open to the public. For more ticketing information, please visit the official exhibition website).
An admission QR Code is only valid for a single exhibition day and limited to the member only. If you wish to attend the exhibition on multiple days, please redeem a different code for each exhibition day..
Note: Each member can get a maximum of four “Admission QR Codes.”
Proceed to the “Valid” tab to check your pre-registration record. Show your admission QR code at the fair entrance during the exhibition period to be granted admission.
- How to pre-register as overseas professional or professional buyer?
- Other questions
- Click “Forgot Password” below the Member Center’s signup/login page.
- Enter your registered email. Retrieve and enter the email verification code to apply for a password reset.
- Proceed to your email inbox and click the link inside the password reset email. Reset your password.
Failing to receive emails or verification codes?
The mail may have landed in your spam folder. Proceed to your spam folder and check for your mail. If the mail is inside the mail folder, please mark it as non-spam to prevent later mails also being marked as spam.
Please confirm that your email address has been entered correctly. If you have not received a verification mail despite entering your correct email address, please wait for a few minutes in case the email is late due to slow or unstable connection.
How to unsubscribe from newsletters?
The Chan Chao Member Newsletter is issued monthly. Exhibitions newsletters are issued irregularly based on your exhibitions of interest. If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, proceed to the [Member Service] → [Subscribe Newsletter] tab. Unselect offers you are not interested in and submit your new preferences.
How to contact Chan Chao for any other question?
If you have any question about your membership, please contact us by phone or email.
Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd. Customer Service
- How to login fast as a member?