IPF 2020 – The Best Gateway to Enter Bangladesh Market, will be back from Feb. 12-15 at ICCB
2019-12-03 13:54:10 / Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair
The 15th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF), the only professional trade fair of its kind, will take place from February 12 to 15 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). This will further add prestige to the already prominent IPF, making the event the most iconic business platform that you can’t miss to learn the latest developments of the plastics, printing and packaging sectors.
The annual event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) and Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. With 14 years of solid foundation and strong connections with the plastics, printing and packaging industries, IPF is ready to present substantial business opportunities for both exhibitors and trade visitors.
New Manufacturing Center in South Asia
Due to the tax exemption system provided by the United States, Canada, Australia and the European Union to Bangladesh, the construction of the industrial park and infrastructure and the strong human capital support the economic development. The improvement of economic, strong growth of private consumption and the foreign investment from worldwide, Bangladesh’s economic growth rate is expected to reach 8.13% this year, and exports will reach US$40.53 billion, grow up 11% compares to 2018. The above superiority makes the plastics, printing and packaging industry become the most potential industry in Bangladesh.
There are about 3,000 manufacturers in the plastics industry, and the amount of labor employed directly or indirectly is more than 2 million people. The annual sales of plastic products in the domestic market has estimated about $2 billion, of which household supplies will be nearly $250 million. The average growth rate of plastic production exceeds 20% per year.
Not only the domestic market booms faster, because of the duty free import of raw materials from government, the import of plastic resin is increasing by 22% per annum, also the plastic goods are mainly exporting to USA, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, France, etc. Bangladesh has been the new manufacturing center in South Asia without a doubt, especially for the plastics, printing and packaging industry.
The Best Gateway to Enter Bangladesh Market
Near 14 years, IPF has grown to be one of the most well-known exhibition in Bangladesh, gathering many indicative exhibitors every year. In 2019, IPF brought with 460 international famous brands from 19 countries, and attracted more than 26,000 professional buyers came to visit. And the exhibitors are reflected with highly willing to attend the event in 2020. This year, the grand trade show will expected to collect more than 540 international brands, they will introduce their top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions to the Bangladesh market. The main categories of exhibits including plastics and rubber machinery, raw materials, printing machinery, packaging machinery, machinery parts and accessories. Not only for exhibitors, but for the trade visitors, this grand show is the best gateway to enter the Bangladesh market. You will see industry leaders participating in the show, and enjoy pleasant purchasing experiences and fruitful interactions with them.
Creating mutual benefits for exhibitors and trade visitors
IPF continues to provide the most in-depth information concerning all the aspects of the plastics, printing and packaging fields to better serve professionals in the sectors. Undoubtedly, the fair is the no.1 trade platform for industry entrepreneurs keen to upgrade their production lines. Running from February 12 to 15, 2020 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), IPF is well prepared to once again help create mutual benefits for all participants.
Reserve your visit through our registration system https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/visitorReg.asp
For more information about the show, please access https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/
2019 Show Report: https://www.chanchao.com.tw/IPF/download/IPF2019-ShowReport.pdf
International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB
Date / Time:
12-15. Feb. 2020 / 12:00 – 20:00
Trade Visitors and Professionals Only
Children under 16 are not admitted entry
Vietnam Exhibitions: http://www.linkage-vn.com/
Bangladesh Exhibitions: http://www.bangla-expo.com/
Cambodia Exhibitions: http://www.camboexpo.com/
Myanmar Exhibitions: http://www.myanmar-expo.com/
Contact : CHAN CHAO INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
Overseas Dept. Sales: Ms. Gina Chou ext.200 / Virginia Cheng ext.210 / Ms. Tracy Chang ext.185
- The 20th Vietnam Int’l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition 《Postponement Announcement》 VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2021-02-02 17:28:15
- EuroCham and VCCI jointly launch the European Union – Vietnam Business Council Vietnam Plas (HCM) / 2020-11-30 16:14:29
- << Postponed Announcement >> DTG will be postponed to 20-23 Jan, 2022! Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2020-11-27 13:43:06
- [Important] Region Exhibition Updates Chan Chao / 2020-11-10 10:07:15
- Set Out Again – ChanChao 35th anniversary MV Chan Chao / 2020-10-28 15:57:37
- << Reschedule Announcement >> MTG is now rescheduled to Nov 05-08, 2021 ! MTG / 2020-10-19 17:19:18
- 2021 TAIROS \ Automation Taipei_Application Form Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition / 2020-09-25 10:32:36
- 2021 TAIROS \ Automation Taipei_Application Form Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show / 2020-09-24 10:53:18
- Postponement of The 2nd Vietnam Int’l Bakery Equipment Show (VIBS) Vietnam Int'l Bakery Equipment Show / 2020-09-02 11:18:10
- Exhibition guidelines for health and safety Chan Chao / 2020-08-26 13:10:36
- [Important] Overseas trade shows update Chan Chao / 2020-08-25 14:28:51
- 《Rescheduled Announcement》MTG 2020 will be rescheduled to 18-21 Dec, 2020. MTG / 2020-07-22 17:26:42
- Exhibition guidelines for health and safety TWSF in SPRING / 2020-07-21 17:47:10
- Exhibition guidelines for health and safety Taipei Int'l Bakery Show / 2020-07-21 17:42:07
- [2020 Exclusive Exhibitor Package] Exhibitor Upgrade Package Chan Chao / 2020-07-15 14:50:44
- 《Postpone Announcement》DTG will be postponed to 28th~31st January 2021 Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2020-04-20 15:31:29
- 《Postpone Announcement》IPF will be postponed to 20th ~ 23rd January 2021 Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2020-04-20 15:30:25
- Postponing notification of Taipei International Bakery Show Taipei Int'l Bakery Show / 2020-04-16 13:18:57
- TTG 2020 – Taiwan International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition 《Postpone Announcement》 Taiwan Int'l Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition / 2020-03-20 15:30:55
- Postponing notification of Assistive Technology for Life Assistive Technology for Life / 2020-03-04 10:32:51