Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan
Dear Sir or Madam
It is our pleasure to invite you to visit ATLife 2019 – Assistive Technology for Life from July 25th to 28th, 2019 at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall Center, Taipei City, Taiwan.
ATLife is the access to world-class ODM/OEMs and an extensive B2B marketplace for International brands in founding qualified partners. The exhibition connect the assistive technology industries with the end users, as well as with the central and local governments and promote the integration among various assistive technology resources, it explores the potential “Chinese user-experience” from the feedback of Taiwan’s well trained Assistive Technology Professionals. ATLife also discovers enormous market potentials, in particular the “Long-Term Care 2.0 Policy” was launched in 2018, with a comprehensive subsidy program for assistive device purchase.
The coming ATLife 2019, Taiwan is the most professional and biggest assistive technology and long-term care exhibition in Taiwan, which recruits over 180 exhibitors, 500 booths. ATLife 2019 includes various topics not only Four Thematic Areas, Seven pavilions of assistive industries, Highlight Areas but also the Forums and Exhibitors’ Presentation, provides the best platform to exchange information and connections between government and industries, distributors and manufacturers, exhibitors and visitors. It also offers an extraordinary opportunity for buyers to explore the emerging markets of assistive technology and long-term care industries in Taiwan.
ATLife also delivers the best solutions in fixing common issues mostly happened in long-term care between caregivers and care-receivers via “Carers’ Product Guides: Solutions for 12 Frequently Asked Questions in Long-term Care.” This innovation provides solutions with the best assistive technology to enable care services, and is unique in conventions ever held around the world.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if necessary.
Shwn-Jen Lee, PhD
ATLife 2019 Committee
Research Center on ICF and Assistive Technology (RICFAT)
Taiwan Assistive Technology Industry Association (TATIA)
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- 2019 Brand-new 【Opto Semiconductor Thematic Pavilion】Join Us Now! Display International / 2019-04-15
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Display International / 2019-04-03
- Hanoi Plas Print Pack Returns with Significant Scale Expansion Hanoi PPP / 2019-04-01
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 CTG / 2019-04-01
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints MTG / 2019-03-29
- UAE keen to invest in Bangladesh: envoy Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-03-25
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months MTG / 2019-03-20
- Chinese manufacturer invests $150M despite EBA concerns CTG / 2019-03-18
- Gold Panel Awards 2019 Display International / 2019-03-14
- Taiwan Digital Signage Awards 2019 Display International / 2019-03-14
- Cambodia’s Garment Exports Increase 24% CTG / 2019-02-21
- Happy Chinese New Year! Display International / 2019-01-30
- 2019 Automotive Display & IVI System Thematic Pavilion! Now Accepting Applications! Display International / 2019-01-23
- Allocate special zone for plastic products makers Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-01-18
- Asian Biotechnology Conference BIO ASIA to be held in Taiwan for the first time BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2019-01-16
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-08