Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan
Dear Sir or Madam
It is our pleasure to invite you to visit ATLife 2019 – Assistive Technology for Life from July 25th to 28th, 2019 at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall Center, Taipei City, Taiwan.
ATLife is the access to world-class ODM/OEMs and an extensive B2B marketplace for International brands in founding qualified partners. The exhibition connect the assistive technology industries with the end users, as well as with the central and local governments and promote the integration among various assistive technology resources, it explores the potential “Chinese user-experience” from the feedback of Taiwan’s well trained Assistive Technology Professionals. ATLife also discovers enormous market potentials, in particular the “Long-Term Care 2.0 Policy” was launched in 2018, with a comprehensive subsidy program for assistive device purchase.
The coming ATLife 2019, Taiwan is the most professional and biggest assistive technology and long-term care exhibition in Taiwan, which recruits over 180 exhibitors, 500 booths. ATLife 2019 includes various topics not only Four Thematic Areas, Seven pavilions of assistive industries, Highlight Areas but also the Forums and Exhibitors’ Presentation, provides the best platform to exchange information and connections between government and industries, distributors and manufacturers, exhibitors and visitors. It also offers an extraordinary opportunity for buyers to explore the emerging markets of assistive technology and long-term care industries in Taiwan.
ATLife also delivers the best solutions in fixing common issues mostly happened in long-term care between caregivers and care-receivers via “Carers’ Product Guides: Solutions for 12 Frequently Asked Questions in Long-term Care.” This innovation provides solutions with the best assistive technology to enable care services, and is unique in conventions ever held around the world.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if necessary.
Shwn-Jen Lee, PhD
ATLife 2019 Committee
Research Center on ICF and Assistive Technology (RICFAT)
Taiwan Assistive Technology Industry Association (TATIA)
- GDP growth expected at 7pc, deficit at 5.9pc for next fiscal year Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-19
- More Indian investments expected with better connectivity, bilateral ties Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-18
- Smart Manufauturing forum 2019 Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-18
- Rice trading center in Shwebo to go public Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-12
- Vice president urges co-ops to get more involved in manufacturing Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-10
- 2019 Sourcing Fair Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-04
- Postponement of SMARTBUILD Expo Myanmar Myanmar Building Material, Hardware & Tool Exhibition / 2019-07-01
- 2019 TAIROS International Forum -[5G x Smart manufacturing Forum] Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show / 2019-06-27
- Pre-register, Visit and Win Apple NOW!!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-06-25
- 【Join Us】TDUA Golf Tournament Display International / 2019-06-19
- 【Join Us】TDUA Golf Tournament Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-06-19
- Three locations identified for China-Myanmar Economic Corridor Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-06-13
- Opportunities available to digitise manufacturing, agriculture in Industry 4.0 Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-27
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08