DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning.
Expo: Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition
The 16th Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition (DTG), also known as DTG 2019, will run January 9-12 at ICCB in conjunction with the 16th Dhaka Int’l Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DitaTex) and the inaugural Bangladesh Int’l Sewing Machinery & Accessories Fair (BISMA). The event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) and Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Shocasing complete textile and garment supply chains covering different processing stages from spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing and finishing to sewing and fabrics.
DTG has annually kept brining world-class professional brand suppliers for Bangladesh’s textile and garment industries, and has been likened to a “mini ITMA.” This year, the show boasts the largest scale in its 16-year history, with 1, 200 brands using 1,650 booths in space to display their latest products, up 25% on year. The event gathers brand suppliers from 37 countries and regions, including Australia, China, Croatia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey...and more.
In line with the exhibition scale expansion and to render better exhibition services and facilitate better visitor experiences, the show organizers have relocated DTG 2019 to International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) for the first time ever. Show organizers have arranged free shuttle buses from the Kuril Bishwaroad Bus Stand/ stopage pick up to the ICCB entrance to facilitate visits to the show ground. In addition, free shuttle buses running between the halls are also available in different halls, at an interval of 10 minutes and with three stops inside the ICCB. Visitors can complete online registration in advance and instantly get the latest exhibition information as well as one more lucky draw ticket onsite.
- [VTG 2019] Grand Event for Textile & Garment Industry ! VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2019-09-11
- Touch Taiwan 2019 Ended with Great Success Display International / 2019-09-09
- 【 E-bus service 】 VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-09-04
- Exhibitor Spotlight at VietnamWood 2019 (18-21 Sept.) - Pre-Register Now for Lucky Draw Campaign! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-09-02
- 2020 Taipei Int’l Industrial Automation Exhibition Information & Rules for Application Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition / 2019-08-27
- Business Match Making Program is out NOW VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-08-20
- Seminar - Enhancing Development of SME in Handicraft & Industry Sectors CIMIF / 2019-08-13
- Seminar - Enhancing Development of SME in Handicraft & Industry Sectors CTG / 2019-08-13
- Overseas Media Press Exposure Display International / 2019-08-06
- Smart Manufauturing forum 2019 Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-31
- First overland barter-trade agreement signed Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-30
- 2019 VietnamWood -[Show Preview] is out NOW!!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-07-29
- President Tsai attends opening ceremony for 2019 BIO Asia-Taiwan Conference and Exhibition Taipei Int'l Healthcare & Medical Cosmetology Expo / 2019-07-25
- Coffee industry expands as overseas demand rises Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-23
- Myanmar to lift licensing requirement for some import items Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-22
- GDP growth expected at 7pc, deficit at 5.9pc for next fiscal year Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-19
- More Indian investments expected with better connectivity, bilateral ties Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-18
- Rice trading center in Shwebo to go public Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-12
- Vice president urges co-ops to get more involved in manufacturing Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-10
- 2019 Sourcing Fair Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-04