DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning.
Expo: Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition
The 16th Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition (DTG), also known as DTG 2019, will run January 9-12 at ICCB in conjunction with the 16th Dhaka Int’l Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DitaTex) and the inaugural Bangladesh Int’l Sewing Machinery & Accessories Fair (BISMA). The event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) and Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Shocasing complete textile and garment supply chains covering different processing stages from spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing and finishing to sewing and fabrics.
DTG has annually kept brining world-class professional brand suppliers for Bangladesh’s textile and garment industries, and has been likened to a “mini ITMA.” This year, the show boasts the largest scale in its 16-year history, with 1, 200 brands using 1,650 booths in space to display their latest products, up 25% on year. The event gathers brand suppliers from 37 countries and regions, including Australia, China, Croatia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey...and more.
In line with the exhibition scale expansion and to render better exhibition services and facilitate better visitor experiences, the show organizers have relocated DTG 2019 to International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) for the first time ever. Show organizers have arranged free shuttle buses from the Kuril Bishwaroad Bus Stand/ stopage pick up to the ICCB entrance to facilitate visits to the show ground. In addition, free shuttle buses running between the halls are also available in different halls, at an interval of 10 minutes and with three stops inside the ICCB. Visitors can complete online registration in advance and instantly get the latest exhibition information as well as one more lucky draw ticket onsite.
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries MTG / 2019-05-03
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- 2019 Brand-new 【Opto Semiconductor Thematic Pavilion】Join Us Now! Display International / 2019-04-15
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-04-03
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Display International / 2019-04-03
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 CTG / 2019-04-01
- Hanoi Plas Print Pack Returns with Significant Scale Expansion Hanoi PPP / 2019-04-01
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints MTG / 2019-03-29
- UAE keen to invest in Bangladesh: envoy Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-03-25
- Why ATLife ? ATLife / 2019-03-21
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan ATLife / 2019-03-21