IPF 2019 Press Release
Expo: Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair
IPF to run Jan. 17-20 at new venue-- International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). Register now to get fast entry!
The 14th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF), the only professional trade fair of its kind, will take place January 17-20, 2019 at a new venue: International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). This will further add prestige to the already prominent IPF, making the event the most iconic business platform that you can’t miss to learn the latest developments of the plastics, rubber, printing and packaging sectors.
The annual event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) and Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.. With 13 years of solid foundation and strong connections with the plastics, printing and packaging industries, IPF is ready to present substantial business opportunities for both exhibitors and trade visitors.
Boasting 15% scale expansion with more top industry players
IPF will bring together more than 460 exhibitors from 19 countries and regions around the world, namely Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States and Vietnam. Using a total of 780 booths, they will introduce their top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions to the Bangladesh market, with seven main categories of exhibits including plastics and rubber machinery, raw materials, printing machinery, packaging machinery, machinery parts and accessories, quality detection instrument and equipment. There are many world-renowned brands exhibiting at IPF, including leading Injection molding brands WOOJIN, CHESO, FCS, YIZUMI and BORCH; top extrusion line manufacturers JINMING MACHINERY, MAMATA, LIANSU; blow molding machinery makers FONG KEE, TONVA; plastics and printing specialists WORLDLY, HSING WEI, LONG NEW; circular loom brands STARLINGER, LOHIA; corrugated cardboard box specialists: MING WEI, CANGZHOU OUGUAN; raw material suppliers: PHON TECH(TPES), MINLAND(PVC,PE,EVA), TA HAW(masterbatch), and many more. Trade visitors will see all industry leaders participating in the show, and enjoy pleasant purchasing experiences and fruitful interactions with them.
Strong support from international industry and trade associations
Over the past 13 years of operations, IPF has built its reputation as a highly professional trade event for industry professionals around the world, winning great support from many international industry and trade associations. Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI) and Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA), for instance, are actively bringing their top brands to IPF. There will also be an Indian pavilion led by one of the nation’s most authoritative industry association, Organization of Plastics Processors of India (OPPI). The participation of international associations has evidenced high credibility of IPF, further proving that this business platform is a must-attend event with most advanced technologies and investment-oriented visitors in South Asia.
Creating mutual benefits for exhibitors and trade visitors
The 14th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF) continues to provide the most in-depth information concerning all the aspects of the plastics, printing and packaging fields to better serve professionals in the sectors. Undoubtedly, the fair is the no.1 trade platform for industry entrepreneurs keen to upgrade their production lines. Running January 17 -20, 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), IPF is well prepared to once again help create mutual benefits for all participants.
The opening ceremony will be held at the Utsav Hall of Radission Blu Dhaka Water Garden. All participants are welcome to come and celebrate the start of this wonderful 4-day trade show.
Reserve your visit through our registration system. www.bangla-expo.com/ipf/visitorReg.asp
For more information about the show, please access www.bangla-expo.com/ipf/
International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB
Date / Time:
17–20. 1 .2019 / 12:00 – 20:00
Trade Visitors and Professionals Only
Children under 16 are not admitted entry
YORKERS TRADE & MARKETING SERVICE CO., LTD.
Yorkers has been a leader in organizing exhibitions & trade fairs in ASEAN, South Asia and China for over three decades, having organized numerous machinery-related events in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Pakistan, Myanmar and Vietnam. Having amassed abundant experiences in the field over the years, Yorkers is sure that their trade fairs can serve as the best platforms for exploring trade opportunities in emerging markets.
BANGLADESH PLASTIC GOODS MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION (BPGMEA)
Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) is a private sector association representing all kinds of plastic goods manufacturers in Bangladesh, and it has enrolled about 1,000 members.
The principal object of the association is to safeguard the interests of the plastic sector in Bangladesh and help the sector promote international trade.
Vietnam Exhibitions: http://www.linkage-vn.com/
Bangladesh Exhibitions: http://www.bangla-expo.com/
Cambodia Exhibitions: http://www.camboexpo.com/
Myanmar Exhibitions: http://www.myanmar-expo.com/
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries MTG / 2019-05-03
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- 2019 Brand-new 【Opto Semiconductor Thematic Pavilion】Join Us Now! Display International / 2019-04-15
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-04-03
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Display International / 2019-04-03
- Hanoi Plas Print Pack Returns with Significant Scale Expansion Hanoi PPP / 2019-04-01
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 CTG / 2019-04-01
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints MTG / 2019-03-29
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Why ATLife ? ATLife / 2019-03-21
- Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan ATLife / 2019-03-21
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months MTG / 2019-03-20