IPF 2019 Press Release
Expo: Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair
IPF to run Jan. 17-20 at new venue-- International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). Register now to get fast entry!
The 14th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF), the only professional trade fair of its kind, will take place January 17-20, 2019 at a new venue: International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB). This will further add prestige to the already prominent IPF, making the event the most iconic business platform that you can’t miss to learn the latest developments of the plastics, rubber, printing and packaging sectors.
The annual event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) and Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.. With 13 years of solid foundation and strong connections with the plastics, printing and packaging industries, IPF is ready to present substantial business opportunities for both exhibitors and trade visitors.
Boasting 15% scale expansion with more top industry players
IPF will bring together more than 460 exhibitors from 19 countries and regions around the world, namely Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States and Vietnam. Using a total of 780 booths, they will introduce their top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions to the Bangladesh market, with seven main categories of exhibits including plastics and rubber machinery, raw materials, printing machinery, packaging machinery, machinery parts and accessories, quality detection instrument and equipment. There are many world-renowned brands exhibiting at IPF, including leading Injection molding brands WOOJIN, CHESO, FCS, YIZUMI and BORCH; top extrusion line manufacturers JINMING MACHINERY, MAMATA, LIANSU; blow molding machinery makers FONG KEE, TONVA; plastics and printing specialists WORLDLY, HSING WEI, LONG NEW; circular loom brands STARLINGER, LOHIA; corrugated cardboard box specialists: MING WEI, CANGZHOU OUGUAN; raw material suppliers: PHON TECH(TPES), MINLAND(PVC,PE,EVA), TA HAW(masterbatch), and many more. Trade visitors will see all industry leaders participating in the show, and enjoy pleasant purchasing experiences and fruitful interactions with them.
Strong support from international industry and trade associations
Over the past 13 years of operations, IPF has built its reputation as a highly professional trade event for industry professionals around the world, winning great support from many international industry and trade associations. Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI) and Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA), for instance, are actively bringing their top brands to IPF. There will also be an Indian pavilion led by one of the nation’s most authoritative industry association, Organization of Plastics Processors of India (OPPI). The participation of international associations has evidenced high credibility of IPF, further proving that this business platform is a must-attend event with most advanced technologies and investment-oriented visitors in South Asia.
Creating mutual benefits for exhibitors and trade visitors
The 14th Bangladesh Int’l Plastics, Printing & Packaging Industry Fair (IPF) continues to provide the most in-depth information concerning all the aspects of the plastics, printing and packaging fields to better serve professionals in the sectors. Undoubtedly, the fair is the no.1 trade platform for industry entrepreneurs keen to upgrade their production lines. Running January 17 -20, 2019 at International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), IPF is well prepared to once again help create mutual benefits for all participants.
The opening ceremony will be held at the Utsav Hall of Radission Blu Dhaka Water Garden. All participants are welcome to come and celebrate the start of this wonderful 4-day trade show.
Reserve your visit through our registration system. www.bangla-expo.com/ipf/visitorReg.asp
For more information about the show, please access www.bangla-expo.com/ipf/
International Convention City Bashundhara – ICCB
Date / Time:
17–20. 1 .2019 / 12:00 – 20:00
Trade Visitors and Professionals Only
Children under 16 are not admitted entry
YORKERS TRADE & MARKETING SERVICE CO., LTD.
Yorkers has been a leader in organizing exhibitions & trade fairs in ASEAN, South Asia and China for over three decades, having organized numerous machinery-related events in Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Pakistan, Myanmar and Vietnam. Having amassed abundant experiences in the field over the years, Yorkers is sure that their trade fairs can serve as the best platforms for exploring trade opportunities in emerging markets.
BANGLADESH PLASTIC GOODS MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION (BPGMEA)
Bangladesh Plastic Goods Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BPGMEA) is a private sector association representing all kinds of plastic goods manufacturers in Bangladesh, and it has enrolled about 1,000 members.
The principal object of the association is to safeguard the interests of the plastic sector in Bangladesh and help the sector promote international trade.
Vietnam Exhibitions: http://www.linkage-vn.com/
Bangladesh Exhibitions: http://www.bangla-expo.com/
Cambodia Exhibitions: http://www.camboexpo.com/
Myanmar Exhibitions: http://www.myanmar-expo.com/
- Asian Biotechnology Conference BIO ASIA to be held in Taiwan for the first time BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2019-01-16
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-08
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-07
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2018-12-19
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） MTG / 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here MTG / 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony MTG / 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue MTG / 2018-12-05
- VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2018-11-20
- VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2018-11-19
- The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018 VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2018-11-17
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony MTG / 2018-11-02
- The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution Myanmar MachTool / 2018-11-01
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. MTG / 2018-11-01
- ATTENTION !!! Beware of FRAUD Emails !!! BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2018-10-22
- Micro/Mini LED Product and Solution, Join us for 2019 Display International / 2018-10-07
- CHƯƠNG TRÌNH HỘI THẢO - THỰC TRẠNG RÁC THẢI NHỰA VÀ ĐẦU TƯ XỬ LÝ CHẤT THẢI NHỰA Ở VIỆT NAM Vietnam Plas (HCM) / 2018-09-28
- Press Conference: VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Industry VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2018-09-26
- Vietnam’s textile and garment industry faces tough seas in 2019 VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition / 2018-09-20