VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once
Expo: VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
The 18th edition of Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (VTG) concurrent with Vietnam International Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (VitaTex) will run on November 21-24 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) again.
The event is officially organized by MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & TRADE – VINEXAD NATIONAL TRADE FAIR & ADVERTISING J.S.C., Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Co-Organized by Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association (HKAMA), Guangdong Sewing Equipment Chamber Commerce and Paper Communication Exhibition Services. It has also won robust supports from both the government and industrial sectors, Association of Vietnam Cotton & Spinning Association (VCOSA), Garment-Textile-Embroidery-Knitting in HCM City (AGTEK) and China Sewing Machinery Association (CSMA). In addition, VTG is being held jointly with The 8th Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (Interdye Asia), making VTG an exclusive one stop solution from upstream to downstream to visit.
Meet National Pavilions with Featured Exhibit Products in One Stop
VTG 2018 has more than 500 exhibitors with 750 booths, including hundred top brands from 13 countries and regions listed as Bangladesh, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam. VTG 2018 will not only showcase the Pavilions by Strategy Partners such as China Textile Machinery Association and Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association, but also the strong performance of international delegation by Korea Textile Center (KTC), Daegu Gyeongbuk Fashion Business Cooperative (DGFC), Taiwan Textile Federation (T.T.F.), The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL) and Turkish Textile Machinery and Accessories Industrialists’ Association (TEMSAD). The famous exhibiting brands include Bao Lun, Hefeng, Richpeace, Sanxin, Tajima and ZSK will display their latest Embroidery Machine. Bihong, Grafica, Han-Bond, Heinz Walz, Sansin and Sulfet will showcase the Printing Machine. Beworth and Silk Road will demonstrate the up to date flat knitting machines. Van Su Loi will present the Laser Machine. And the sewing machines brands from China and Hong Kong as Adler, Leman, Siruba and more.
Connecting News with Top Seminar Sessions and Social Networking
Under the global business situation of co-opetition and rapid industrial shifting, Vietnam has become one of the main players of international society. Within these important influence, VTG has invited industrial experts from Vietnam as well as oversea with VCOSA, aim to discuss several important issues covering Trade Fight, CPTPP, Automation and Digitalization, Oversea Markets and more. Famous speakers including Peter T. Mangione, Managing Director of Global Footwear Partnership, Yin Yin Moe, General Secretary of Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association and Country Representative of US-ASEAN Business Council…etc. to share their magnificent opinions with visitors. Furthermore, buyers will have opportunity to win a special gift at cafe lounge by joining VTG Zalo Official Account (Zalo OA) and start receiving up to date professional news in your daily life.
Positive Factors Combined Make Vietnam a Marvelous Year
Vietnam has made an outstanding record at the first half year of 2018 that the production and export turnover of the textile and garment industry has listed on the world’s top five player. The amount of export has met 16 billion US Dollar in the early half year, increase 14 percent compare to the same period of 2017. In addition, many of the Garment Firms have maintained steady growth by the cooperation with current clients. Moreover, the momentous EVFTA (EU-VN Free Trade Agreement) is ready to create the effects. Within the several positive factors generated in 2018, and the great advantage for Vietnam as being the integration of ASEAN, CPTPP and EVFTA, we can highly expect to see the prosperity of the Textile & Garment Industry to be presented on the VTG show ground. Therefore, visiting VTG 2018 is the best way for Vietnamese professions to connect the worldwide Textile & Garment Industry chain by the platform of VTG Series Sectors, as Vietnam is getting more important role in the Textile & Garment position of the global market, and the exhibition is the most efficient method to communicate with the global network in once.
Gearing Up to Get the Latest Show Information and Benefited from Pre-Registration
The Organizer has integrated the self-developed Pre-Registration and E-Membership System for VTG 2018, which can reach the users’ habit of local market and improve the exhibition value as being an industrial platform. For a better visiting experience and saving the waiting time On-Site, visitors are suggested to apply the Pre-Registration on the VTG Official Website. The completion of Pre-Registration will benefit from receiving instant news of VTG 2018 and the service package provided for visiting buyers. For Pre-Registration and More Information, please visit https://www.vtgvietnam.com/.
- Touch Taiwan 2019 Ended with Great Success Display International / 2019-09-09
- 【 E-bus service 】 VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-09-04
- Exhibitor Spotlight at VietnamWood 2019 (18-21 Sept.) - Pre-Register Now for Lucky Draw Campaign! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-09-02
- 2020 Taipei Int’l Industrial Automation Exhibition Information & Rules for Application Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition / 2019-08-27
- Business Match Making Program is out NOW VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-08-20
- Seminar - Enhancing Development of SME in Handicraft & Industry Sectors CIMIF / 2019-08-13
- Seminar - Enhancing Development of SME in Handicraft & Industry Sectors CTG / 2019-08-13
- Overseas Media Press Exposure Display International / 2019-08-06
- Smart Manufauturing forum 2019 Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-31
- First overland barter-trade agreement signed Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-30
- 2019 VietnamWood -[Show Preview] is out NOW!!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-07-29
- President Tsai attends opening ceremony for 2019 BIO Asia-Taiwan Conference and Exhibition Taipei Int'l Healthcare & Medical Cosmetology Expo / 2019-07-25
- Coffee industry expands as overseas demand rises Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-23
- Myanmar to lift licensing requirement for some import items Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-22
- GDP growth expected at 7pc, deficit at 5.9pc for next fiscal year Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-19
- More Indian investments expected with better connectivity, bilateral ties Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-18
- Rice trading center in Shwebo to go public Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-12
- Vice president urges co-ops to get more involved in manufacturing Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-10
- 2019 Sourcing Fair Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-04
- Postponement of SMARTBUILD Expo Myanmar Myanmar Building Material, Hardware & Tool Exhibition / 2019-07-01