VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once
Expo: VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
The 18th edition of Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (VTG) concurrent with Vietnam International Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (VitaTex) will run on November 21-24 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) again.
The event is officially organized by MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & TRADE – VINEXAD NATIONAL TRADE FAIR & ADVERTISING J.S.C., Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Co-Organized by Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association (HKAMA), Guangdong Sewing Equipment Chamber Commerce and Paper Communication Exhibition Services. It has also won robust supports from both the government and industrial sectors, Association of Vietnam Cotton & Spinning Association (VCOSA), Garment-Textile-Embroidery-Knitting in HCM City (AGTEK) and China Sewing Machinery Association (CSMA). In addition, VTG is being held jointly with The 8th Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (Interdye Asia), making VTG an exclusive one stop solution from upstream to downstream to visit.
Meet National Pavilions with Featured Exhibit Products in One Stop
VTG 2018 has more than 500 exhibitors with 750 booths, including hundred top brands from 13 countries and regions listed as Bangladesh, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam. VTG 2018 will not only showcase the Pavilions by Strategy Partners such as China Textile Machinery Association and Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association, but also the strong performance of international delegation by Korea Textile Center (KTC), Daegu Gyeongbuk Fashion Business Cooperative (DGFC), Taiwan Textile Federation (T.T.F.), The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL) and Turkish Textile Machinery and Accessories Industrialists’ Association (TEMSAD). The famous exhibiting brands include Bao Lun, Hefeng, Richpeace, Sanxin, Tajima and ZSK will display their latest Embroidery Machine. Bihong, Grafica, Han-Bond, Heinz Walz, Sansin and Sulfet will showcase the Printing Machine. Beworth and Silk Road will demonstrate the up to date flat knitting machines. Van Su Loi will present the Laser Machine. And the sewing machines brands from China and Hong Kong as Adler, Leman, Siruba and more.
Connecting News with Top Seminar Sessions and Social Networking
Under the global business situation of co-opetition and rapid industrial shifting, Vietnam has become one of the main players of international society. Within these important influence, VTG has invited industrial experts from Vietnam as well as oversea with VCOSA, aim to discuss several important issues covering Trade Fight, CPTPP, Automation and Digitalization, Oversea Markets and more. Famous speakers including Peter T. Mangione, Managing Director of Global Footwear Partnership, Yin Yin Moe, General Secretary of Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association and Country Representative of US-ASEAN Business Council…etc. to share their magnificent opinions with visitors. Furthermore, buyers will have opportunity to win a special gift at cafe lounge by joining VTG Zalo Official Account (Zalo OA) and start receiving up to date professional news in your daily life.
Positive Factors Combined Make Vietnam a Marvelous Year
Vietnam has made an outstanding record at the first half year of 2018 that the production and export turnover of the textile and garment industry has listed on the world’s top five player. The amount of export has met 16 billion US Dollar in the early half year, increase 14 percent compare to the same period of 2017. In addition, many of the Garment Firms have maintained steady growth by the cooperation with current clients. Moreover, the momentous EVFTA (EU-VN Free Trade Agreement) is ready to create the effects. Within the several positive factors generated in 2018, and the great advantage for Vietnam as being the integration of ASEAN, CPTPP and EVFTA, we can highly expect to see the prosperity of the Textile & Garment Industry to be presented on the VTG show ground. Therefore, visiting VTG 2018 is the best way for Vietnamese professions to connect the worldwide Textile & Garment Industry chain by the platform of VTG Series Sectors, as Vietnam is getting more important role in the Textile & Garment position of the global market, and the exhibition is the most efficient method to communicate with the global network in once.
Gearing Up to Get the Latest Show Information and Benefited from Pre-Registration
The Organizer has integrated the self-developed Pre-Registration and E-Membership System for VTG 2018, which can reach the users’ habit of local market and improve the exhibition value as being an industrial platform. For a better visiting experience and saving the waiting time On-Site, visitors are suggested to apply the Pre-Registration on the VTG Official Website. The completion of Pre-Registration will benefit from receiving instant news of VTG 2018 and the service package provided for visiting buyers. For Pre-Registration and More Information, please visit https://www.vtgvietnam.com/.
- Come to Join ATLife 2019 ATLife / 2019-03-21
- Why ATLife ATLife / 2019-03-21
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Gold Panel Awards 2019 Display International / 2019-03-14
- Taiwan Digital Signage Awards 2019 Display International / 2019-03-14
- What are the biggest industry changes in the past year? VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-03-06
- Happy Chinese New Year! Display International / 2019-01-30
- 2019 Automotive Display & IVI System Thematic Pavilion! Now Accepting Applications! Display International / 2019-01-23
- Asian Biotechnology Conference BIO ASIA to be held in Taiwan for the first time BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2019-01-16
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-08
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-07
- IPF 2019 Press Release Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-01-01
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2018-12-19
- 2019 Commercial Display & Digital Signage Thematic Pavilion! Now Accepting Applications! Display International / 2018-12-14
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） MTG / 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here MTG / 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony MTG / 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue MTG / 2018-12-05
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony MTG / 2018-11-02