VTG 2018- the Most Integrated Platform Maximum Your Visiting Experience in Once
Expo: VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
The 18th edition of Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (VTG) concurrent with Vietnam International Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (VitaTex) will run on November 21-24 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) again.
The event is officially organized by MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY & TRADE – VINEXAD NATIONAL TRADE FAIR & ADVERTISING J.S.C., Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Co-Organized by Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association (HKAMA), Guangdong Sewing Equipment Chamber Commerce and Paper Communication Exhibition Services. It has also won robust supports from both the government and industrial sectors, Association of Vietnam Cotton & Spinning Association (VCOSA), Garment-Textile-Embroidery-Knitting in HCM City (AGTEK) and China Sewing Machinery Association (CSMA). In addition, VTG is being held jointly with The 8th Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (Interdye Asia), making VTG an exclusive one stop solution from upstream to downstream to visit.
Meet National Pavilions with Featured Exhibit Products in One Stop
VTG 2018 has more than 500 exhibitors with 750 booths, including hundred top brands from 13 countries and regions listed as Bangladesh, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam. VTG 2018 will not only showcase the Pavilions by Strategy Partners such as China Textile Machinery Association and Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association, but also the strong performance of international delegation by Korea Textile Center (KTC), Daegu Gyeongbuk Fashion Business Cooperative (DGFC), Taiwan Textile Federation (T.T.F.), The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council (TEXPROCIL) and Turkish Textile Machinery and Accessories Industrialists’ Association (TEMSAD). The famous exhibiting brands include Bao Lun, Hefeng, Richpeace, Sanxin, Tajima and ZSK will display their latest Embroidery Machine. Bihong, Grafica, Han-Bond, Heinz Walz, Sansin and Sulfet will showcase the Printing Machine. Beworth and Silk Road will demonstrate the up to date flat knitting machines. Van Su Loi will present the Laser Machine. And the sewing machines brands from China and Hong Kong as Adler, Leman, Siruba and more.
Connecting News with Top Seminar Sessions and Social Networking
Under the global business situation of co-opetition and rapid industrial shifting, Vietnam has become one of the main players of international society. Within these important influence, VTG has invited industrial experts from Vietnam as well as oversea with VCOSA, aim to discuss several important issues covering Trade Fight, CPTPP, Automation and Digitalization, Oversea Markets and more. Famous speakers including Peter T. Mangione, Managing Director of Global Footwear Partnership, Yin Yin Moe, General Secretary of Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association and Country Representative of US-ASEAN Business Council…etc. to share their magnificent opinions with visitors. Furthermore, buyers will have opportunity to win a special gift at cafe lounge by joining VTG Zalo Official Account (Zalo OA) and start receiving up to date professional news in your daily life.
Positive Factors Combined Make Vietnam a Marvelous Year
Vietnam has made an outstanding record at the first half year of 2018 that the production and export turnover of the textile and garment industry has listed on the world’s top five player. The amount of export has met 16 billion US Dollar in the early half year, increase 14 percent compare to the same period of 2017. In addition, many of the Garment Firms have maintained steady growth by the cooperation with current clients. Moreover, the momentous EVFTA (EU-VN Free Trade Agreement) is ready to create the effects. Within the several positive factors generated in 2018, and the great advantage for Vietnam as being the integration of ASEAN, CPTPP and EVFTA, we can highly expect to see the prosperity of the Textile & Garment Industry to be presented on the VTG show ground. Therefore, visiting VTG 2018 is the best way for Vietnamese professions to connect the worldwide Textile & Garment Industry chain by the platform of VTG Series Sectors, as Vietnam is getting more important role in the Textile & Garment position of the global market, and the exhibition is the most efficient method to communicate with the global network in once.
Gearing Up to Get the Latest Show Information and Benefited from Pre-Registration
The Organizer has integrated the self-developed Pre-Registration and E-Membership System for VTG 2018, which can reach the users’ habit of local market and improve the exhibition value as being an industrial platform. For a better visiting experience and saving the waiting time On-Site, visitors are suggested to apply the Pre-Registration on the VTG Official Website. The completion of Pre-Registration will benefit from receiving instant news of VTG 2018 and the service package provided for visiting buyers. For Pre-Registration and More Information, please visit https://www.vtgvietnam.com/.
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries MTG / 2019-05-03
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- 2019 Brand-new 【Opto Semiconductor Thematic Pavilion】Join Us Now! Display International / 2019-04-15
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-04-03
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Display International / 2019-04-03
- Hanoi Plas Print Pack Returns with Significant Scale Expansion Hanoi PPP / 2019-04-01
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 CTG / 2019-04-01
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints MTG / 2019-03-29
- UAE keen to invest in Bangladesh: envoy Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-03-25
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Why ATLife ? ATLife / 2019-03-21
- Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan ATLife / 2019-03-21