VFM- Launching Edition of Footwear Machinery Boost with United Platforms
Expo: VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
Vietnam International Footwear Machinery and Material Exhibition (VFM) is a brand new platform consisted of footwear producing equipment and elements organized by Guangdong Shoe-Making Machinery Association (GSMA), VINEXAD NATIONAL TRADE FAIR & ADVERTISING J.S.C., Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. and Paper Communication Exhibition Services. Moreover, VFM will co-located with The 18th edition of Vietnam International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (VTG), Vietnam International Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (VitaTex) and The 8th Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (Interdye Asia). The series sectors are the industrial stage aim to introduce alternative choices of advanced manufacturing equipment, technology and relative supporting system to local entrepreneurs.
Energetic Association Leads Innovative Brands
VFM 2018 jointly organized with VTG has more than 500 exhibitors with 750 booths, including top brands introduced by Guangdong Shoe-Making Machinery Association, listed as Ming Ling, Jin Yue Lai, Teng Yu Long, Ming An, Hongfeng, Mingshan, Changmeng and more. Guangdong Shoe-Making Machinery Association is the fresh association been found by more than hundreds energetic enterprises that have been reward having advanced innovation ability than other industrial groups in footwear area. 80% of GSMA members operate their own certificate brands, 40% of them are representatives of China’s High and New Tech Enterprises. The show will introduce Footwear Machinery, Artificial Leather Machinery, Cutting Machinery, Sewing Machinery, Label Machinery, Laser Machinery, Pattern Machinery, Handbag & Suitcase Machinery, CAD / CAM System, Footwear Material and the Knitting Shoe Machinery, provides wide selection of manufacturing components of footwear value chain.
World Class Speakers and Social Community Fulfill Your Visiting
Vietnam is the most important Footwear producing and trading country in the world, it has become the major strategy partners with several Footwear brands. For keeping connection with the world, VFM will invite Peter T. Mangione to analyze " Trump’s Trade Fights - Impact on Asia Sourcing ". Peter is the former President of Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America (FDRA), the largest shoe trade association in the United States. In addition, other speakers from US-ASEAN Business Council, Universities and Associations will share topics covering CPTPP, Automation and Digitalization, Energy Saving and more. Furthermore, buyers will have opportunity to win a special gift at cafe lounge by joining Zalo Official Account (Zalo OA) and start receiving up to date professional news in your daily life.
The Most Proactive Country in Emerging South East Asia
Vietnam has become the third largest exporter of Footwear and Handbag of the world, moreover the production and export turnover of relative products have constantly grow for a long period. But it has limited production capability of producing the Footwear Machinery which is the crucial disadvantage needed to fill up. On the other hand, Vietnam as being the most proactive country in the south-east Asia, has made several Free Trade Agreements around the globe, as well as the CPTPP. It’s the great assets for Vietnam to bring in the up-to-date world class supports and export the own products. Moreover, the momentous EVFTA (EU-VN Free Trade Agreement) is ready to create the effects, the agreement is expected to adopt advanced technology in to the local manufacturers in order to increase the productivity and lower the production cost. So it’s the great chance for local manufacturers to connect with machineries suppliers at VFM, and get their first mover advantages.
Gearing Up to Get the Latest Show Information and Benefited from Pre-Registration
The Organizer has integrated the self-developed Pre-Registration and E-Membership System for launching edition of VFM, which can reach the users’ habit of local market and improve the exhibition value as being an industrial platform. For a better visiting experience and saving the waiting time On-Site, visitors are suggested to apply the Pre-Registration on the VFM Official Website. The completion of Pre-Registration will benefit from receiving instant news of VFM 2018 and the service package provided for visiting buyers. For Pre-Registration and More Information, please visit https://www.vtgvietnam.com/.
- Asian Biotechnology Conference BIO ASIA to be held in Taiwan for the first time BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2019-01-16
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-08
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2019-01-07
- IPF 2019 Press Release Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-01-01
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2018-12-19
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） MTG / 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here MTG / 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony MTG / 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue MTG / 2018-12-05
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony MTG / 2018-11-02
- The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution Myanmar MachTool / 2018-11-01
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. MTG / 2018-11-01
- ATTENTION !!! Beware of FRAUD Emails !!! BioTaiwan Exhibition / 2018-10-22
- Micro/Mini LED Product and Solution, Join us for 2019 Display International / 2018-10-07
- CHƯƠNG TRÌNH HỘI THẢO - THỰC TRẠNG RÁC THẢI NHỰA VÀ ĐẦU TƯ XỬ LÝ CHẤT THẢI NHỰA Ở VIỆT NAM Vietnam Plas (HCM) / 2018-09-28
- Renewable energy law in the works to speed up development Myanmar MachTool / 2018-09-19
- Lucky Draw! Prize Winner Released! Taiwan Int'l Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition / 2018-09-18
- Bangladesh hits record 7.86% GDP growth Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2018-09-18
- Sustainable pricing is crucial for our apparel industry Dhaka Int'l Textile& Apparel Accessories Exhibition / 2018-09-17