The 8th Asian Tour of Global No.1 Dye-Chemical Show- Interdye Asia Grand open on 21st November 2018
Expo: VTG - Vietnam Int'l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition
The Eighth Asia International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (“Interdye Asia”), hosted by the China Dyestuff Industry Association, the China Dyeing and Printing Association and the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-Council and co-organized by the China Dyestuff Industry Association and Shanghai International Exhibition Service Co., Ltd., is being held at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from November 21 to November 24, 2018. The 3,000-square meter exhibition has attracted more than 70 exhibitors from Vietnam, India, Germany, Malaysia, mainland China and Taiwan Province. The exhibition is showcasing a wide range of advanced environmentally-friendly dyestuffs, organic pigments, catalysts, intermediates, environmental impact assessment equipment as well as printing and dyeing automation equipment.
In its eighth year, the exhibition is injecting international elements into Vietnam’s textile market
With the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank becoming operational and large amounts of capital including that provided by the Silk Road Fund flowing into the countries along the One Belt, One Road route, the textile market in Vietnam is undergoing rapid development. As a traditionally agricultural country, however, Vietnam’s chemical industry has a weak foundation, with 70 percent of its textile materials and dyestuffs relying on imports. During the five-year period between 2013 and 2017, China’s dyestuff exports to Vietnam grew from 10,063 tons to 15,842 tons, with an annual growth rate of 12 percent.
Interdye Asia has been successfully held for seven years in major markets for dyestuff producers and importers including Vietnam, India, Indonesia and Turkey. Interdye Asia 2018 bring together a wide range of leading exhibitors globally under one roof, including Yorkshire, Bodal, Sarex, Everlight, Oriental Giant, Lonsen, Runtu, Jihua, Yabang, Fulong, Liansheng, Sunshine, Wanfeng, Aoshi, Jiaxin, Qianjin, Polymeric and so on. The exhibition has become a key event for exchanges between the world's leading dyeing and chemicals makers and local Vietnamese counterparts.
In addition, the exhibition is being held jointly with the 18th Vietnam International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition, creating a one-stop purchasing platform for textile printing and dyeing complemented by upstream and downstream components.
China Interdye— the world's biggest dyestuff Show, with China Textile Printing will lead the development of dyestuff industry
As the Parent Show of Interdye Asia, the China International Dye Industry, Pigments and Textile Chemicals Exhibition (China Interdye) has grown as the biggest and most influential show in the dyestuff industry around the world after 18 years cultivation. The 19th China Interdye will be held concurrently with China International Digital Textile Printing, Printing and Dyeing Automatics Exhibition (China Textile Printing)at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center from April 10 to 12 2019. It will create a platform for the communication of the industry, also it will become one-stop purchase stage for the dyestuff and textile companies.
For more information, please visit:
The official website of CHINA INTERDYE: www.chinainterdye.com
The official website of INTERDYE ASIA: www.interdyeasia.com
Shanghai International Exhibition Co Ltd.
Ms. Wang Weina or Mr. Zack Zhang
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries MTG / 2019-05-03
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- 2019 Brand-new 【Opto Semiconductor Thematic Pavilion】Join Us Now! Display International / 2019-04-15
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-04-03
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Display International / 2019-04-03
- Hanoi Plas Print Pack Returns with Significant Scale Expansion Hanoi PPP / 2019-04-01
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 CTG / 2019-04-01
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints MTG / 2019-03-29
- UAE keen to invest in Bangladesh: envoy Bangladesh Int'l PLASTICS, PRINTING & PACKAGING Industry Fair / 2019-03-25
- 2019 World Coffee Roasting Championship in Taiwan! Taiwan Int'l Coffee Show / 2019-03-21
- Why ATLife ? ATLife / 2019-03-21
- Join ATLife July 25-28, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan ATLife / 2019-03-21