The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution
Expo: Myanmar MachTool
The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs (series of MIMIF 2018) will run from the 1st to the 4th of November at the brand-new Yangon Convention Center (YCC).
Continuing to position itself as the international exhibition and business forum of machinery, technology, raw materials and manufacture solution for all industry in plastics, printing, packaging, agricultural, food processing, wood processing and machine tool in Myanmar, the show is bringing over 150 brands globally across manufacturing industries with latest technology with the biggest growth in the country, getting you closer to new markets and providing real business opportunities.
- Myanmar Int’l Plastics, Rubber, Printing & Packaging Industrial Exhibition
- Myanmar Int’l Agriculture and Food Industrial Exhibition
- Myanmar Int’l Wood Processing Machines, Cutting Tools and Hand Tools Fair
- Myanmar Int’l Machine Tool & Automation Exhibition
Rising plastics demands drive more international participants
As the increased demand for plastics product and packaging solutions, more and more machinery manufacturers are looking to get into the market of Myanmar, the next manufacturing hub of the world value chain. The trade show introduces Haitian, Bimetal, Bausano with their advanced injection molding machines and extrusion lines; Auger, Chung Shan, Zhengrun will showcase their economical energy saving packaging machines. With the implementation of new technologies, the plastics, printing and packaging industry can increase their productivity to further meet the world’s rising demands.
Unveil agricultural potential with the foreign trade association
The rural sector has always been one of the main industry in Myanmar. The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) saw the potential that the industry presents and will introduce the association’s finest agricultural tools & machinery manufacturers to Myanmar Agrotek & Foodtek, making it the must-visit professional platform for all industry buyers. The exhibition also features biotechnology, rural processing and food processing machines.
MYANMARWOOD- The only platform for wood processing in Myanmar
Myanmar is well endowed with forests’ resources and perfect location beside the biggest furniture demand market - China. According to the restriction published in 2014, Myanmar’s logs are not allowed export directly, it makes the huge demand for wood processing. In 2018 edition, the top brands include Michael Weinig, Wood-Mizer, Gau Jing, Lih Woei and Shaper King from around the world, which cover all manufacturing sector of Woodworking Production Chain to showcase the machinery that fulfills Myanmar’s market requirements.
Myanmar Rising: Manufacturing 2.0
The brand new edition of Myanmar Machtool is projected to vitalize the spirit of Manufacturing 2.0, through the multiple exhibit profile from high technology machinery to innovative machine components in display, such as TAIWAN PRECISION GEAR (TPG), experts in AC / DC motor and gear motor; YEE YOUNG, renowned for the hydraulic & pneumatic cylinder tube manufacturer; GOUSHIN MACHINERY, characterized by the CNC Vertical Machining Center. The show is expected to motivate the promising processing and manufacturing industry in Myanmar.
The influential partners contribute the flourishing show
This mega event is organized by Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd., co-organized by Myanmar Plastic Industries Association (MPIA), officially support by The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.), Myanmar Forest Products Merchants Federation (MFPMF), Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA) and Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA). The industry-academy cooperation is believed to open a new perspective of manufacturing development in Myanmar.
The premier platform for high-value manufacturing machinery
The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, is no doubt the no.1 and the most professional B2B platform of industry entrepreneurs who’d like to advance their production line. From raw material to post-production machinery, parts and auxiliaries, visitors can reach the vendors of the entire value chain all at once from the 1st to 4th of November at Yangon Convention Center (YCC). Reserve your visit through our e-registration system.
- GDP growth expected at 7pc, deficit at 5.9pc for next fiscal year Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-19
- More Indian investments expected with better connectivity, bilateral ties Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-18
- Smart Manufauturing forum 2019 Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-18
- Rice trading center in Shwebo to go public Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-12
- Vice president urges co-ops to get more involved in manufacturing Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-10
- 2019 Sourcing Fair Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-04
- Postponement of SMARTBUILD Expo Myanmar Myanmar Building Material, Hardware & Tool Exhibition / 2019-07-01
- 2019 TAIROS International Forum -[5G x Smart manufacturing Forum] Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show / 2019-06-27
- Pre-register, Visit and Win Apple NOW!!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-06-25
- 【Join Us】TDUA Golf Tournament Display International / 2019-06-19
- 【Join Us】TDUA Golf Tournament Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-06-19
- Three locations identified for China-Myanmar Economic Corridor Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-06-13
- Opportunities available to digitise manufacturing, agriculture in Industry 4.0 Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-27
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08