With assistive devices and long-term care services as core, ATLife, the professional and international exhibition, presents Taiwan’s top care technology and strength to integrate upstream, midstream, and cross-domain industries.
ATLife is the access to world-class ODM/OEMs and an extensive B2B marketplace for International brands in founding qualified partners. The exhibition connects the assistive technology industries with the end-users, as well as with the central and local governments and promote the integration among various assistive technology resources.
Dates : August 4 (Thu.) - August 7 (Sun.), 2022
Times : 10:00AM ~ 6:00PM(Last day until 17:00)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1F
Address : 1F., Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan Map
- The Research Center on ICF and Assistive Technology, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (RICFAT)
- Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Bureau of Foreign Trade
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Labor
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of the Interior
- Taipei City Government
- Taiwan Assistive Technology and Long-Term Care Industry Association
- Government officials of all levels and service providers
- Elderly care institutes
- Physical and mental welfare institutions
- Industry-specific societies and unions
- Medical and long-term care professional societies, guilds, and associations
- Social welfare foundations
- others to be invited
Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government
Rehabilitation and RecreationRehabilitation Exercise Equipment, AR/VR Interactive Somatosensory Rehabilitation Systems, Inclusive Play Equipments, Toys and Games
Smart CareRespiratory Care, Smart Medical Respiratory Care, ICT /IoT /AI Care Applications, Telecare, Smart Care, Smart Medical, New Materials and New Design, Assistive Devices
MobilityMobility Aids (Canes/Crutches/Walkers/Manual Wheelchairs/Powered Wheelchairs/Electric Scooters), Seating and Positioning Products
Household AssistantAssistive (Medical) Device Stores and Assistive Living Centers, Eating, Dressing, Toileting, Pressure Relief Mattress, Beds, Transfer Aids, Reconstruction of Living Space, 3D Printed Prosthetics (Equipment)
Communication and InformationAssistive Devices for Seeing, Hearing, Communication, and Computer Assistive Devices
Prosthetics and OrthopedicProsthetics, Orthodontics, Orthotic Insoles, Orthotic Shoes
Government Services and Consulting PavilionsAssistive Technology and Long-term Care Pavilions, Government Pavilions, Smart Technology Pavilions, Assistive Device Safety Inspection Verification
USD 2,315 Early Bird USD 2,200
No partition, carpet or any configuration
USD 2,755 Early Bird USD 2,640
- VAT is included.
- Early Bird Discount is available till Dec.31, 2021.
- Full payment should be made by telegraphic transfer before Dec.31, 2021.
- NO refund will be made for the cancellation of participation before the exhibition.
- Local Exhibitors will be able to select locations at the Coordinated Meeting held 3 months prior to the show. Overseas exhibitors will be allocated by the organizer before local exhibitors.
- Overseas booth allocations will be made in the order in which application forms, exhibit categories and payment are received.
- It is prohibited for multiple exhibitors to occupy the same booth.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
3F, No.185, Kangchien Road, Nei-Hu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan 11494
Dept. of Business Development
Ms. Heidi #263