With assistive devices and long-term care services as core, ATLife, the professional and international exhibition, presents Taiwan’s top care technology and strength to integrate upstream, midstream, and cross-domain industries.
ATLife is the access to world-class ODM/OEMs and an extensive B2B marketplace for International brands in founding qualified partners. The exhibition connects the assistive technology industries with the end-users, as well as with the central and local governments and promote the integration among various assistive technology resources.
Dates : August 4 (Thu.) - August 7 (Sun.), 2022
Times : 10:00AM ~ 6:00PM(Last day until 17:00)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1F
Address : 1F., Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan Map
STEP 1. Login / New Member Registration
STEP 2. Please confirm personal basic information to complete the registration procedure
STEP 3. Scan your [Admission QRCode] at the exhibition entrance.
- Check out your Admission QR Code manually in the [Member Center] → [Admission] → [Pre-registration].
- In a move to go green and reduce the waste of business cards, Chan Chao Electronic Membership Cards can be directly used as electronic business cards. Exhibitors are allowed to scan the barcode of any electronic membership card holder visiting the show to get the visitor’s basic and personal information, such as his/her name, company name, department name, job title, phone number, email and nationality.
- Visitors retain the right to decide whether or not to have their barcodes scanned. If any visitor declines the scan, exhibitors are prohibited from forcibly scanning the barcode of the visitor. In case any dispute emerges, please go to the information counter to seek settlement advices from the service staff of the show organizers.
- Children under 12 are admitted directly to the show ground by showing ID cards at the entrance.
The Research Center on ICF and Assistive Technology, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (RICFAT)
RICFAT has been entrusted to establish and manage “Center for Assistive Technology Resources and Popularization (CATR@P)” since 2001, by the Social and Family Affairs Administration, Ministry of Health & Welfare. CATR@P is the only national center for integration and popularization of the resources of assistive technology funded by the central government in Taiwan, Republic of China. CATR@P plays a key role on the formulation of national policies on assistive technology and education and development of the assistive technology related affairs, including services and subsidies in welfare and long-term care.
- The Research Center on ICF and Assistive Technology, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University (RICFAT)
- Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Bureau of Foreign Trade
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Labor
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of the Interior
- Taipei City Government
- Taiwan Assistive Technology and Long-Term Care Industry Association
- Government officials of all levels and service providers
- Elderly care institutes
- Physical and mental welfare institutions
- Industry-specific societies and unions
- Medical and long-term care professional societies, guilds, and associations
- Social welfare foundations
- others to be invited
Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government
Rehabilitation and RecreationRehabilitation Exercise Equipment, AR/VR Interactive Somatosensory Rehabilitation Systems, Inclusive Play Equipments, Toys and Games
Smart CareRespiratory Care, Smart Medical Respiratory Care, ICT /IoT /AI Care Applications, Telecare, Smart Care, Smart Medical, New Materials and New Design, Assistive Devices
MobilityMobility Aids (Canes/Crutches/Walkers/Manual Wheelchairs/Powered Wheelchairs/Electric Scooters), Seating and Positioning Products
Household AssistantAssistive (Medical) Device Stores and Assistive Living Centers, Eating, Dressing, Toileting, Pressure Relief Mattress, Beds, Transfer Aids, Reconstruction of Living Space, 3D Printed Prosthetics (Equipment)
Communication and InformationAssistive Devices for Seeing, Hearing, Communication, and Computer Assistive Devices
Prosthetics and OrthopedicProsthetics, Orthodontics, Orthotic Insoles, Orthotic Shoes
Government Services and Consulting PavilionsAssistive Technology and Long-term Care Pavilions, Government Pavilions, Smart Technology Pavilions, Assistive Device Safety Inspection Verification
* The organizer reserves the right to review and revise without prior notice.