Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
The Largest Specialized Exhibition
More than 9,000 visitors participated in MTG 2019 and is a great opportunity for exhibitors to reach a large proportion of the Textile & Garment Market in Myanmar.
High Potential Market
The Textile & Garment Industry in Myanmar is set to offer a huge growth potential over the next five years driven by exponential rise in the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). The deal aims to cover goods and services, investments, economic and technical cooperation, competition and intellectual property and is to play a great contribution to Myanmar’s Textile & Garment Industry.
The Only Authoritative Exhibition
MTG is not only co-organized with Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA) and Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association (MTMA) , but also supported by Myanmar Trade Promotion Organization (MyanTrade) and Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.).
Why Exhibit in MTG?
- MTG - The Only International Textile & Garment Exhibition in Myanmar.
- MTG - The Trendsetter in Textile & Garment in ASEAN.
- MTG - Total Solution for Textile & Garment Supply Chain.
Show Dates: November 6 (Fri.) - 9 (Mon.), 2020
Show Times: 10:00 AM ~ 17:30 PM (Last day will close at 16:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry.
Yangon Convention Centre
(37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar.) Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Paper Communication Exhibition Services
Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA)
Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association (MTMA)
Myanmar Trade Promotion Organization (MyanTrade)
Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
- Textile Manufacturers
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Garment Manufacturers
- Textile & Garment Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Distributors & Agents of Textile & Garment Machinery & Accessories
- Dealers of Textile & Garment Accessories
- Laundry Operators & Dry Cleaners
- Leather Goods Manufacturers / Shoe Manufacturers
- CEOs, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Policy Makers, Diplomates and Officials
- Industry Associations, Trade Delegations from Myanmar and abroad
- Buying missions from neighboring regions
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$275/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel
- 1 Set Fascia Name
- 1 Unit Reception Desk
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 3 Units Chairs
- 2 Unit Fluorescent
- 2 Units spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 5AMP/220V Single Phase Socket Plug
Rental Rate: USD$245/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.