Taipei Wine & Spirits Festival 2018
2018/11/16(Fri.) - 11/19(Mon.)
AM10:00 ~ PM6:00
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan)
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
In recent years, owing to the active promotion of the wine producers and related industries, the wine market has already become a part of public life in Taiwan. Wine is no longer only a commodity; it can not only represent your taste and your knowledge, but also improve your life satisfaction and enrich your life. The charm of wine has attracted more and more people wanting to learn more about wine and enter the world of wine.
Taiwanese liquor consumption starts its growth from 2008, about 33% growth for last 6 years.
Taipei Wine & Spirits Festival is positioned as the largest comprehensive professional wine exhibition. It is expected to attract the largest number of middle and high-end customer base through the mass media advertising and the professional media advertising. We sincerely invite you to join us to celebrate this event.
Exhibitors from this exhibition also attended...
- TWSF in SPRING 2019 2019/4/19(Fri.) - 4/22(Mon.)
- 2019 Taiwan Int'l Hotel Restaurant and Catering Show 2019/6/19(Wed.) - 6/22(Sat.)
- Taipei Pets Show 2019 2019/7/5(Fri.) - 7/8(Mon.)
- Taichung Wine & Spirits Festival 2019 2019/7/5(Fri.) - 7/8(Mon.)
- Taichung Int'l Tea, Coffee and Bakery Show 2019 2019/7/5(Fri.) - 7/8(Mon.)
- Kaohsiung Wine & Spirits Festival 2019 2019/10/24(Thu.) - 10/27(Sun.)
- Taipei Wine & Spirits Festival 2019 2019/11/15(Fri.) - 11/18(Mon.)