Model: Marshall S
Exhibitor: FORBES MARSHALL PVT. LTD. (INDIA BRANCH)
Booth No: 2-156
1. Factory fitted stainless steel cladding on the steam boiler compared to any other boiler, where the insulation is done at site.
2. Skid Mounted Package Boiler as per European boiler standard design, which reduces the cost of site work by approximately
US$7,000 as many other boilers come without skid mounting and need extra civil work.
3. Concentric furnace design of the boiler, which results in much better heat transfer area.
4. Two separate lines from feed water with separate non return valve, which ensure continuous operation of boiler in case
maintenance required in one non return valve.
5. Use of forged steel zero leakage, glandless, seat-less piston type valves in boiler and in the piping, which ensure no steam
leakage due to ANSI Class VI (bubble-tight) shut-off characteristic of the piston valve.
Products you may be interested in