Show Dates: October 14 (Thu.) - 17 (Sun.), 2021
Show Times: AM10:00 ~ PM6:00
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1,1F
Add: No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan Map
- Pet’s food, treats, services and health care products
- Pet’s professional publications and videos
- Activity area
- Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan
- Pets Foods & Appliances Association R.O.C.
- Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Standard booth: 9 SQM (3m*3m)
(tax not included)
|Raw Space||US$2,100||Raw space|
|Shell Scheme||US$2,400||Partition, fascia with company name, carpet, 3 spotlights, 1 reception desk, 3chair, 1 round table, 1 socket,1 distribution box with Socket (110/5Amp)|
* Fee does NOT include water& power
Booth Location Meeting
Booth allocation meeting will be notified by mail 10 days prior to the meeting and a telephone reminder will follow 3 days before the selection date.
Booth Rental and Notice
- Special requirement for water & electricity must be applied and paid to the organizer before May 30, 2021.
- The on-site ordering can result in extra cost in time and rental.
- The volume of speakers, amplifiers and other sound devices cannot exceed 85 decibels, continuous violation after several dissuasions will result in electricity cut off and deposit confiscation.
- Please send the completed application and pay the full payment to complete the space application.
- Telegraphic /Bank Transfer information:
Account: Chan Chao Int’l Co., LTD
Account No.: 179-97-000565-5
Swift code: HNBKTWTP179
Bank: Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd. Shi Hu Branch (No.392, Sec.1, Nei Hu Rd.,Taipei 114, Taiwan)
- Please submit your electricity and water usage requirement in advance. Exhibitor will be charged on usage basis.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Exhibitor shall not assign, sub-let or apportion the whole or any part of assigned space.
- If there is any violation, the organizer will immediately confiscate the transferred booth. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer for two years.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the theme of the exhibition .The paid exhibition fees will not be refunded otherwise.
- Organizer will not be responsible for damages caused by natural disasters alike. Exhibitors are encouraged to purchase insurance to cover natural disasters if so desired.
Booth Allocation and registration
- Organizers reserve the right to all booth allocation and arrangements.
- Floor Plan is organized by theme and product type. Exhibitors will select booths location based on total amount of booth space purchased at the exhibition. Larger booths exhibitors will have the priority selection at the selection meeting. In the event of same amount of booth purchased, exhibitors will be invited to select based on registration and payment dates. (First come first serve).
- Exhibitors are not allowed to share booth numbers with other exhibitors from different companies.
- The organizer retains the right to interpret or to revise these Guidelines for any oversight or omission.
- If the exhibition is delayed or shortened due to any force majeure factors, such as strike, natural disaster, national emergency mobilization, epidemic situation, earthquake, typhoon, flood, etc., the exhibitor shall not ask the organizer for compensation or refund. If the exhibition is cancelled, the necessary expenses will be deducted, and the refund will be given to the exhibitor. The organizer shall not be liable for the derivative expenses of the exhibitor.