Show Dates: November 15 (Fri.) - 18 (Mon.), 2019
Show Times: AM10:00 ~ PM6:0010:00 – 17:00 (Closing one hour early on last day)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City 115, Taiwan) Map
Pre-registration for Overseas Buyers
After filling out the information, you can enter the exhibition by scanning the Chan Chao Card QR Code. (Users must have foreign nationality, place of residence or a company established overseas. Documents or business cards are required during admission for verification.) The Chan Chao Card QR Code is only valid for the issued user.Register Now
Buyers invite from organizer, exhibitor or corporate partner, could get one free admission after redeeming the ticket by filling out the information from the E-invitation link.
* Each redeem code can only be redeemed by one person for one-day use during the exhibition period. For visits spanning multiple days, visitors will need to apply for different redeem codes.Redeem Ticket
Admission: NT$200 (General audiences)
Discount: NT$100 (The handicapped persons [with handicapped manual] / Seniors [over 65 and with ID / Children under 12])
* Children over 80 years old and children under 6 years old are free to visit (ID requires).
- Tea/ Coffee Packing
- Tea/ Coffee Equipment
- Bar/ Kitchen Appliances
- Tea/ Coffee Technology
- Tea/ Coffee Raw Material
- Processed Tea/ Coffee Product
- Tea/ Coffee/ Wine Media
- Tea/ Coffee/ Wine Ware
- Tea/ Coffee/ Wine
- Organization/ Manor
- National Pavilion
THE TAIWAN TEA MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Raw Space (3m x 3m)
Without partition, carpet or any display facility
Standard Booth (3m x 3m)
Partition Walls, Carpet. Reception Table (100L*50W*75cmH)*1 pcs, Round Table*1 pcs, Folding Chair* 3PCS, 10W LED Spotlight(yellow light)* 3PCS, Lifted Fascia Board(50cmH) with Company Name & Booth Number* 1PCS, Distribution Box with 5A/110V Socket* 1pcs
Telegraphic Transfer bank information
Bank Name: Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd. Shi Hu Branch
Account name：Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd
Account no.: 179-97-000565-5
Swift code: HNBKTWTP179
Booth Allocation & Meeting
- The selection priority is based on the quantity of booth, and by date of payment.
- Oversea pavilion location will be chosen before local exhibitors.
- The organizing committee will notify individual exhibitor on booth location by registered mail around one month before exhibition, please make sure your email is valid.
- It is not permissible for multiple exhibitors to occupy the same booth.
- The organizer has the right to change the layout of the exhibition area, depends on exhibit situation and demand.
- For further information, please refer to TAITRA's "Terms and Regulations for Participation" in exhibition manual provided after application. In the event of any unforeseen occurrences, the decision of the organizer shall be enacted.
Upon acceptance of its application, each exhibitor will receive an Exhibition Manual, which provides detailed information about electrical installations, shipping instructions, and travel agents, forwarding and handling agents, booth decorations, and fees for booth facilities.
Exhibitors have made payments and cancel before booth selections are eligible for a 50% refund; after booth selection receives NO refund. Exhibitors who violate the policies below will be removed and prohibited from future events:
- Booths are not transferable.
- Products displayed must abide the exhibition theme.
Companies or institutes who violate the policies below may be removed and banned from future events for 2 years:
- Booths rented by participating companies cannot be transferred in private or utilized by companies with a name other than the company name used during application.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the bakery industry.
- The organizer will not be responsible for damage caused by natural disasters. Exhibitors are encouraged to purchase insurance to cover natural disasters.