Since first held in 2013, Laser & Photonics Taiwan has become the biggest and most professional laser exhibition in Taiwan. The exhibition attracts over 10,000 buyers and hundreds of exhibitors gathered together to network and build partnerships.
Laser & Photonics Taiwan focused on laser processing and applications. It provided a one-stop purchasing platform for the laser industry. The target visitors are mainly from manufacturing, IT and automation equipment industries. Laser & Photonics Taiwan is conjunct with seminars illustrating the application of lasers in different industries, new product launches and laser forums. Well-known companies and authorities share their opinions observing industry trends and new technologies. Various competitions provide a relaxed, entertaining atmosphere.
Show Dates: October 20 (Wed.) - 22 (Fri.), 2021
Show Times: 9:30AM ~ 5:00PM (Last day until 4:00PM)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan) Map
VCSEL 3D Sensing
Face recognition, Iris recognition, Self-driving car, Machine vision, Gesture recognition, Night surveillance, Laser autofocus, Wireless headset, Robot vacuum, Drone, VR / AR, IoT, Algorithm, Epitaxial wafer, Collimating lens, Diffractive optical components, ASIC wafers, Filters and detectors and other key components...etc.
High-precision laser processing equipment for PCB, semiconductor optoelectronics, microelectronics, fabric, papers, etc.
Automated production, processing, testing, measurement systems, etc.
Fiber laser, DPSSL, CO laser, Ultrafast laser, Excimer laser, Semiconductor laser, VCSELs, etc.
Laser marking, Laser cutting, Laser welding, Laser engraving, Laser drilling, Sheet-metal, etc.
Optical elements, Optical device, Optical material, Optical inspection, Peripheral product, etc.
Medical & Cosmetic Laser, Materials heat treatment, Sensing, Non-contact measurement, Chemical spectroscopy, Optical communication, Optical storage, Military, Cultural & Creative, etc.
Components & Peripherals
Laser power supply, Q switch, Scanning galvanometer, Filter, Attenuator, Polarizer, Frame, Goggles, Motion system, Light guide system, Welding safety, Chiller, Protective equipment, Fixture, Laser cleaning, Ventilation, etc.
3D printer, 3D printing materials, 3D scanner, Software for 3D printing, etc.
Taiwan Laser Technology Application Association
Industrial Technology Research Institute
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
|Item||Booth Size||Early Bird||Price|
|Raw Space||9m2 (3m x 3m)||US$ 1,800||US$ 2,000|
|Standard Shell Scheme||9m2 (3m x 3m)||US$ 1,900||US$ 2,200|
- A standard shell scheme booth contains 3-sides Partitions, 3pcs Spot lights, 1pc 110V socket, Carpet (3m x 3m), 1pc Fascia, 1 Information Desk and 2 chairs.
- Exhibitors who register for raw space should apply to the organizer if they need water and electricity during the exhibition.
- Exhibitors who build a 2nd floor building (or higher) will need to pay extra fees according to the regulations of the exhibition hall.
- Exhibitors who need 24 hours of power supply, air compressor, stacker operation or other special needs will be charged.
Booth Allocation and Registration
- During closing of application or when all booths are filled, the organizer will divide the areas uniformly based on product categories. During the exhibitors’ meeting, exhibitors will select the location of their booth based on number of booths. (Booth selection shall not be across the aisle).
- For exhibitors with same number of booths, during exhibitors meeting, the selection priority will be based on the date of application. That means exhibitor who applies earlier can select booth location with priority.
- The organizer has the right to select booth location for exhibitors who is absent during exhibitors meeting.
- The organizer has the right to change the layout of the exhibition area, depends on exhibit situation and demand.
- To keep the safety of the floor construction, the organizer has the right to assign the location of the exhibits.
- Several exhibitors cannot join together to register and select booth.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- Exhibitors who have made payments and cancel before booth selection, shall be eligible for a 50% refund of the total booth rental fee. Cancellation after booth selection shall receive no refund. Payments will be used for promotional expense for this exhibition.
- Booth rented by the participating company cannot be transferred in private or cannot be utilized by company with name other than the company name during application (including name of sponsoring company). If there is violation, the organizer will immediately take back the transferred booth and will prohibit the company who did not apply to exhibit to continue to exhibit. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer within two years.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the theme of this exhibition. Otherwise, exhibition will be prohibited.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
3F, No.185, Kangchien Road, Nei-Hu Dist., Taipei, Taiwan 11494
Mr. Jack Hung (ext. 205) email@example.com
Vincent Chang (ext. 328) Vincent@chanchao.com.tw