|Show Dates||August 18 (Wed.) - August 21 (Sat.), 2021|
|Show Hours||9:30 AM ~ 5:00 PM (Closing one hour early on the last day)|
|Venue||Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Map|
|Organizers||Taiwan Mold & Die Association
Additive Manufacturing Association of Taiwan
Association of CAE Molding Technology
Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd.
Molding MachineInjection molding machine, stamping dies, plastic mold, die casting, powder metallurgy die, extrusion die, forging die, etc.
Processing EquipmentMachining center, wire cutting machine, lathe, milling machine, grinding machine, punching machine, drilling machine, molding machine, engraving machine, tapping machine, saw machine, band saw machine, polishing machine, sand-blaster machine, etc.
Mold DesignEPDM, enterprise resource planning (ERP), software configuration management (SCM), CAD / CAE / CAM, product design, industrial design, rapid prototyping (RP) / rapid tooling (RT), reverse engineering, etc.
Peripheral EquipmentCutting tools, holders, fixtures, gauges, jigs, measuring tools, tool cabinets, etc.
Mold Making Materials & TechnologyDie steel, plastic mold materials, chemical materials, heat treatment, hot runner, mold temperature control, etc.
Mold & Die Components and PartsTesting equipment, CNC controller, FMS / FMC, programmable logic controller (PLC), stepper / servo motors, feeding system, mold temperature controller, resin dryers, etc.
|Type of Stand||Show Area||Price|
|Raw Space||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,520|
|Standard Booth||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,880|
- Standard Booth contains: 3 Partitions, 3 Spot lights, 1 unit 110V socket, 1 Carpet (9sqms), 1 fascia board, 1 Information Desk and 1 chair.
- Exhibitors could choose to rent raw space (searching contractors by yourself) or standard booth with basic furniture.
- Power Electricity, 24hrs electricity, water supply of water pipe, air compressor and forklift will be charged additionally.
With the application form and the signature of company and the person in charge, mail or fax to:
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Mindy Huang ext. 315
Tel : +886-2-2659-6000
Fax : +886-2-2659-7000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3F, No.185, Kangchien rd., Nei-Hu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
- During closing of application or when all booths are filled, the organizer will divide the areas uniformly based on product categories. During the exhibitors meeting, exhibitors will select the location of their booth based on its product area. (Booth selection shall not be across the aisle).
- Booth allocation complies with the following rules:
- The exhibitor registered more booths will have the priority to select booth location.
- For exhibitors with same number of booths, the exhibitor who registered first will have the priority to select booth location.
- For exhibitors in same condition listed above, the priority of location selection will be decided by a draw.
- The organizer has the right to select booth location for exhibitors who is absent during exhibitors meeting.
- The organizer has the right to change the layout of the exhibition area, depends on exhibit situation and demand.
- To keep the safety of the floor construction, the organizer has the right to assign the location of the displayed product.
- Several exhibitors cannot join together to register and select booth.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the theme of this exhibition. Otherwise, exhibition will be prohibited.
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- Exhibitors who have made payments and cancel before booth selection, shall be eligible for a 50% refund of the total booth rental fee. Cancellation after booth selection shall receive no refund. Payments will be used for promotional expense for this exhibition.
- Booth rented by the participating company cannot be transferred in private or cannot be utilized by company with name other than the company name during application (including name of sponsoring company). If there is violation, the organizer will immediately take back the transferred booth and will prohibit the company who did not apply to exhibit to continue to exhibit. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer within two years.