Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
Myanmar Plas Print Pack Exhibition has been the best platform for plastic, rubber, packing and printing industry in Myanmar. Many of the world’s well-known brands are trying to enter this golden market since Myanmar opens up its economy.
Myanmar has the population of 56.3 million people, with GDP of US$ 59 billion and US$1,400 per capita. The National Plan is expected to help Myanmar’s GDP grow by 7 percent to K95.4 billion during the period compared to 6.8pc in fiscal 2018-19. The world has starting to see Myanmar as the last piece of pure land in Southeast Asia due to its outstanding economic status and the democratic revolution in 2011.
In recent years, global manufacturing industries have continued to shift their production focus to Southeast Asia. As a rising star in ASEAN, Myanmar is in the best position to offer business growth opportunities and attract foreign investments.
By relaxing regulations on inbound foreign investment and improving economic development environments, Myanmar has attracted ever-growing foreign investment, showing robust demand for industrial machines. This has provided lucrative opportunities for global machinery suppliers, prompting them to venture into the Myanmar market to help build diverse industrial production lines with a variety of high-caliber machinery equipment.
High Potential Market
The plastic, rubber, printing and packing industries in Myanmar have huge demands for importing raw materials, machineries and equipment due to its rapidly growing economic and the trend of upgrading its factories.
The Only Authoritative Exhibition
Myanmar Plas Print Pack Exhibition is co organized with Myanmar Plastics Industry Association (MPIA), and officially supported by The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.), Myanmar Trade Center (MyanTrade), Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA) and Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA).
The top rising star in ASEAN
With GDP growth rates that are threatening to overtake China’s, and a youthful, growing and increasingly educated population, the allure of the ASEAN markets is obvious. Emerging markets in ASEAN are expected to see high growth this year. Myanmar tops the list, projected by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to grow 8.4 per cent in 2016.
Why exhibit in Myanmar Plas Print Pack?
- It is the preferred exhibition to present an overview of all the technical developments, procedures and techniques, as well as future trends.
- The only international Plastic, Printing and Packing exhibition in Myanmar.
- The most experienced exhibition in Myanmar – This show has been held for four times, and had over 8,600 visitor in 2018.
Show Dates: November 1 (Fri.) - 4 (Mon.), 2019
Show Times: 10:00 - 17:30 (Last day will close at 16:00)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry
Yangon Convention Centre
(37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon (Inya Lake Hotel Compound)) Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Myanmar Plastic Industries Association (MPIA)
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
Myanmar Trade Center
Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA)
Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA)
- Plastic Product Manufacturers
- Association & Trade bodies
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Building & Construction / Chemical Importers, Dealers & Suppliers
- Confectionary Manufacturers
- Dairy Processers
- Designers, Consultants & Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical
- Appliances Manufacturers
- Equipment Buyers
- Fertilizers & Cement Manufacturers
- Hotel & Restaurants
- Flexible Packaging & Conversion
- Food & Beverages Manufacturers
- Footwear, Tire, tubes Manufacturers
- Government Officials
- Institutions & Associations
- Logistic Management
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Moulded & Extruded Rubber Product
- Paints, Pesticides & Insecticides
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Plastic, Printing & Packaging Professional
- Production Managers
- Rice & Sugar Distributors
- Rubber Processors & Manufacturers
- Textile & Garments
- Toy, Shoe & Others
- Traders & Indenters
- Wholesaler & Retailer
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$305/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Company name on fascia
- Wall partitions
- 3 Folding chairs
- 1 Lockable counter
- 1 Round table
- 3 Spotlights 100w
- 1 5-amp power point
- 1 Wastepaper basket
Rental Rate: USD$275/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.