Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
The largest exhibition of its kind in Myanmar
Last year, more than 9,000 visitors attended Myanmar International Agricultural and Food Industrial Exhibition, more than 230 exhibitors from over 13 countries and regions participated the exhibition.
New opportunities & potential in Myanmar's Agriculture & Food Processing
Myanmar is blessed with abundant natural resources such as fertile land and water resources which provide the right environment for agribusiness development and domestic food production.
Innovative products giving you a competitive edge
The purpose of the exhibition is to bring the industry together by offering a tradeshow floor with over 250 exhibits featuring machinery, equipment, supplies, services and other vendors with innovative products for the industry.
Show Dates: December 4 (Fri.) - 7 (Mon.), 2020
Show Times: 10:00 - 17:30 (Last day will close at 16:00)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry
Yangon Convention Centre
(37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon (Inya Lake Hotel Compound)) Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Myanmar Plastic Industries Association (MPIA)
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
Myanmar Trade Center
Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA)
Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA)
- Agents & Distributors
- Farm Contractors
- Bankers, Educationist & Students
- Govt Authorities
- Importers & Exporters
- Trade Industry & Trade Media
- Investors & Entrepreneurs
- Scientists & Technologists
- Transport & Logistic Experts
- Poultry & Livestock Farmers
- Veterinary Practitioners
- Agricultural & Livestock Processing Factories
- Forestry, Fishery & Husbandry Processing Products
- Traders, Dealers & Distributors of Food Products
- Food Processing & Packing Plants
- Food Safety & Foodtech Factories
- Manufacturers of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- Groceries / Kitchen Equipment
- Hotels / Restaurants (including Fast Food Chains)
- Retail Chains - Supermarkets, Small Retail Establishments
- Warehouse and Storage Related Industry
- Wasting Recycling Plants & Related Vendors
- Winery & Manufacturers of Beverage
- Food / Biotechnology Raw Materials & Functional Equipment
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$305/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel
- 1 Set Fascia Name
- 1 Unit Reception Desk
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 3 Units Chairs
- 1 Unit Fluorescent
- 3 Units spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 5AMP/220V Single Phase Socket Plug
Rental Rate: USD$275/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.