Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
The largest exhibition of its kind in Myanmar
In 2019, The 8th Myanmar International Agricultural and Food Industrial Exhibition attracted more than 9,100 visitors from 29 countries and regions, and collected more than 110 exhibitors from over 8 countries and regions participated the exhibition. This trade fair has become the best one-stop purchasing platform in Myanmar.
New opportunities & potential in Myanmar's Agriculture & Food Processing
Myanmar is blessed with abundant natural resources such as fertile land and water resources which provide the right environment for agribusiness development and domestic food production. , With the processed of technology and global transnational investment, more and more governments are encouraging agricultural innovation and fully developed of agriculture skill for local enterprise to consolidate domestic market.
Innovative products giving you a competitive edge
The purpose of the exhibition is to bring the industry together by offering a tradeshow floor with over 110 exhibits featuring machinery, equipment, supplies, services and other vendors with innovative products for the industry.
Show Dates: December 17 (Fri.) - 20 (Mon.), 2021
Show Times: 10:00 - 17:30 (Last day will close at 16:00)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry
Yangon Convention Centre
(37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon (Inya Lake Hotel Compound)) Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Myanmar Plastic Industries Association (MPIA)
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
Myanmar Trade Center
Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA)
Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA)
Myanmar Food Processors and Exporters Association
- Agents & Distributors
- Farm Contractors
- Bankers, Educationist & Students
- Govt Authorities
- Importers & Exporters
- Trade Industry & Trade Media
- Investors & Entrepreneurs
- Scientists & Technologists
- Transport & Logistic Experts
- Poultry & Livestock Farmers
- Veterinary Practitioners
- Agricultural & Livestock Processing Factories
- Forestry, Fishery & Husbandry Processing Products
- Traders, Dealers & Distributors of Food Products
- Food Processing & Packing Plants
- Food Safety & Foodtech Factories
- Manufacturers of Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- Groceries / Kitchen Equipment
- Hotels / Restaurants (including Fast Food Chains)
- Retail Chains - Supermarkets, Small Retail Establishments
- Warehouse and Storage Related Industry
- Wasting Recycling Plants & Related Vendors
- Winery & Manufacturers of Beverage
- Food / Biotechnology Raw Materials & Functional Equipment
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$305/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel
- 1 Set Fascia Name
- 1 Unit Reception Desk
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 3 Units Chairs
- 1 Unit Fluorescent
- 3 Units spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 5AMP/220V Single Phase Socket Plug
Rental Rate: USD$275/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.