Why Exhibit in Vietnam?
The 20th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition has been seen as the best path to enter Vietnam market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
Growing Demand for Plastics & Rubber
In 2020, the production of plastic products will reach 12.5 million tons and export turnover will be USD4.3 billion, followed by a growth rate of 15% each year later. In addition, the packaging segment has remained the highest proportion in Vietnam’s plastic industry by reaching over 30 percent recent years. The construction and technical segment will also grow positively with the industry development plan to 2020.
Local Plastics Industry Rising
Vietnam’s plastics industry has around 2,000 businesses, and 83% are located in the Ho Chi Minh City. Its plastics products having a great competitive edge for packaging, household products, and construction and engineering plastics. These plastics products have gradually reached the point to where it can control the market of several countries.
High Value FDI Attractor
In the 1st quarter of 2019, Vietnam has received around $16.74 billion in FDI. Foreign investors are investing in 19 different sectors of Vietnam economy. To enter this high value market, the 19th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition is your finest choice.
Substantial opportunities toward EU market
Vietnamese Government and the Ministry of Industry attach great importance to the plastics industry by establishing 5-year development plan to stimulate growth in the production of high-tech plastic parts and developing the recycling industry.
Why exhibit in Vietnam Plas?
- It is the preferred exhibition to present an overview of all the technical developments, procedures and techniques, as well as future trends.
- The most experienced exhibition in Vietnam – This show has been held for 18 times, and had over 14,796 visitors in 2018.
Show Dates: September 23 (Wed.) - 26 (Sat.), 2020
Show Times: 09:00 AM ~ 17:00 PM (Last day will close at 15:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry
* Flip-flops/slippers are not allowed
Saigon Exhibition & Conference Center (SECC)
(799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) Map
Ministry of Industry & Trade - Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising J.S.C (VINEXAD)
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Vietnam Plastics Association (VPA)
Ministry of Industry & Trade
Ministry of Science & Technology
Vietnam Rubber Association (VRA)
Rubber Plastic Manufacturers Association (RPMA)
Vietnam Association of Mechanical Industry (VAMI)
Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA)
The Taiwan Plastic Industry Association (TTPIA)
The Plastics Export Promotion Council (Plexconcil)
- Appliances Manufacturers
- Association & Trade bodies
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Building & Construction / Chemical Importers, Dealers & Suppliers
- Confectionary Manufacturers
- Dairy Processers
- Designers, Consultants & Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical
- Equipment Buyers
- Fertilizers & Cement Manufacturers
- Flexible Packaging & Conversion
- Food & Beverages Manufacturers
- Footwear, Tire, tubes Manufacturers
- Government Officials
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Moulded & Extruded Rubber Product
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Plastic Product Manufacturers
- Plastic, Printing & Packaging Professional
- Production Managers
- Rubber Processors & Manufacturers
- Textile & Garments
- Toy, Shoe & Others
- Traders & Indenters
- Wholesaler & Retailer
Corner Fee: 10% surcharge based on Total amount.
Rental Rate: USD$290/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel
- 1 Set Fascia Name
- 1 Unit Reception Desk
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 3 Units Chairs
- 3 Units spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 5AMP/220V Single Phase Socket Plug
Rental Rate: USD 260/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.