Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
High Potential Market
Myanmar is well endowed with forests resources and perfect location beside the biggest furniture demand market - China. According the restriction published in 2014, Myanmar’s logs are not allowed export directly. It made huge demand of wood processing. Meanwhile, Myanmar’s government is slowly releasing the restriction of foreign investment in wood processing. The local wood processing factories with laggard equipment certainly will face strong competition from the foreign companies. Upgrading equipment will be the necessary means.
Business Opportunity of Myanmar’s Furniture Manufacturing
Owing to laggard technique of furniture manufacturing, most of Myanmar’s logs are directly exporting after basic processed. There are lack of local furniture manufacturers in Myanmar. However, with the perfect location beside the biggest furniture demand market and production base – China and the rising labor cost in China, moving furniture production base to Myanmar is expectable.
The Top Rising Star in ASEAN
With GDP growth rates that are threatening to overtake China’s, and a youthful, growing and increasingly educated population, the allure of the ASEAN markets is obvious. Emerging markets in ASEAN are expected to see high growth this year. Myanmar tops the list, projected by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to grow 8.4 per cent in 2016.
Why Exhibit in MYANMARWOOD?
- The most authoritative specialized exhibition in Myanmar supported by UMFCCI and MIA.
- The top platform for reaching the emerging market.
- The leading event for woodworking machinery, furniture production and interior design industrial fair.
Show Dates: December 10 (Fri.) - 13 (Mon.), 2021
Show Times: 10:00-17:30 (Last day will close at 16:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry.
Yangon Convention Center
(37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar.) Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
Myanmar Forest Products Merchants Federation(MFPMF)
- Building & Construction
- Consultancy, Architecture & Design
- Education & Training Forestry
- Furniture Components / Supplies
- Import / Export – Timber
- Manufacturing – Furniture
- Manufacturing – Other Wood Products
- Manufacturing – Particle & Chipboards
- Manufacturing – Plywood & Veneers
- Manufacturing – Furniture & Furniture Accessories
- Manufacturing – Wood & Wooden Picture Frames
- Manufacturing – MDF & Laminated Board
- Manufacturers’ Representatives
- Timber Processing
- Trade Associations / Government Agencies / Academia
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$275/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Company name on fascia
- Wall partitions
- 3 Folding chairs
- 1 Lockable counter
- 1 Round table
- 3 Spotlights 100w
- 1 5-amp power point
- 1 Wastepaper basket
Rental Rate: USD$245/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.