DIMTER Optimizing Cross Cut Saws
Model: Opticut 260
Category: Solid woodworking
Exhibitor: MICHAEL WEINIG ASIA PTE LTD.
Booth No: 201
Consistently high daily rates and ultra-simple operation are the hallmarks of the series. The linear measurement of the entire work piece is performed before the
first saw cut irrespective of drive and slip. This maximizes waste reduction and value creation. That way the OptiCut pays for itself in next to no time.
Minimal moving masses and an intelligent drive system ensure optimal dynamics. Simply create a cutting list and away you go. Operating reliability is guaranteed even in extreme conditions.
OptiCut 260 – a cut above the rest
· Consistently high continuous output
· Non slip-dependent linear measurement
· Exact lengths free from defects
· Full optimization for maximum yields – up to 8 quality categories
· Easily exchangeable feed rollers
· Wide drive rollers for secure work piece transportation
· Individually controlled pressure rollers for reduced wear and greater precision
· Optimal automatic sorting
· Effective waste disposal, e.g. with waste gate
· Convenient scanner
Products you may be interested in