VietnamWood Postponement to 18-21 October 2022
News Type: Expo News
VietnamWood 2021 postponed for a further year
Due to the ongoing uncertainties surrounded by Covid-19, we regret to announce that the postponement of the
VietnamWood show will be move to further year. We understand your inconvenience, however, such difficult decision
was not taken without serious concern. The event will be taking place in the coming year on 18 - 21 October 2022
at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC).
The decision is made in view of the new COVID-19 clusters in Vietnam and with the deep concern for the health of the
exhibitors and stakeholders. According to the latest statistics (August 2021), local vaccination in Vietnam has yet to reach
10 % of the total population.
key points which led to the decision:
- The current state of mass gatherings is still on banned with no indication of it nor when this restriction will be lifted.
- The current level of restrictions and quarantining for individual visiting Vietnam would severely affect international exhibitors.
- Majority of exhibitors were in favour of the postponement and indicated that they would need a three-month lead time
for the preparation of the machinery to attend the exhibition.
- Concerns raised by exhibitors about attending and whether it would be viable for them to do so with possible enforced
restrictions on attendance affecting visitor numbers
- Visitors expressing concern that the event would not be as good as usual with fewer exhibitors and features
VietnamWood is the leading regional trade show in the Woodworking industry, leading up to the new show date, a series of
pre-show digital events are on their way as an important element for staying in touch with customers and bridging the gap
until VietnamWood 2022.
For Booking inquiry: Media Contact (IMC):
Steven Chen Mr. Alston Lin
Tel: +886-2-26596000 Ext 322 Tel: +886-2-26596000 ext.343
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org