2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online!
Expo: Display International
Touch Taiwan 2019
Overseas Buyers Free Accommodation
Overseas Buyers（Exclude media） .
- Application Numbers：Up to 50 overseas buyers. Please apply ASAP as space is limited.
- Application Deadline：Submit application before 2019/7/26.
- Application will not be disclosed to other entities or individuals.
C、 Application Process
- Please submit application and one business card before 2019/7/26 Online registration only.
- "Confirmation Notice” will email to the eligible buyers before 2019/8/2
- The eligible buyers must reply for qualification verification within one week.
- Eligible buyers must hold non-Taiwanese passport and the company must relate to the industry. The company cannot be Taiwanese-based global branches or subsidiary.
- Only 1 application per company holding non-Taiwan passport is allowed to apply (single room).
- The eligible buyers must live to 3 consecutive nights 2019/8/27-31 of single-room accommodation at Touch Taiwan-appointed hotels.
- Capital of eligible company from developed country must exceed USD 300,000/year.
Capital of eligible company from emerging country must exceed USD 100,000/year.
Note: A developed country is defined as one of the following 25 OECD member states: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France,
Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, UK and USA. All other countries are considered emerging markets.
- Credit card guarantee of payment must be received when reply Confirmation Notice. Cancellation without advanced notice, one night's charge will be applied.
- Touch Taiwan reserves the rights to verify and confirm eligible buyers' validity.
- Touch Taiwan reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the accommodation scheme without any prior notice.
- Rice trading center in Shwebo to go public Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-12
- Vice president urges co-ops to get more involved in manufacturing Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-07-10
- 2019 Sourcing Fair Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-07-04
- Postponement of SMARTBUILD Expo Myanmar Myanmar Building Material, Hardware & Tool Exhibition / 2019-07-01
- 2019 TAIROS International Forum -[5G x Smart manufacturing Forum] Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show / 2019-06-27
- Pre-register, Visit and Win Apple NOW!!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-06-25
- 【Join Us】TDUA Golf Tournament Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-06-19
- Three locations identified for China-Myanmar Economic Corridor Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-06-13
- Opportunities available to digitise manufacturing, agriculture in Industry 4.0 Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-27
- A pretty good place to start’: Serving Myanmar’s farmers Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-16
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! VIETNAMWOOD / 2019-05-14
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CIMIF / 2019-05-10
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft CTG / 2019-05-10
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon MTG / 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries MTG / 2019-05-03
- MoU on rice exports signed with Yunnan govt Myanmar Agro Food Exhibition / 2019-04-24
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ MTG / 2019-04-09
- 2019 Foreign Buyer Incentive Program is now officially online! Smart Manufacturing & Monitech Taiwan / 2019-04-03