VietnamPlas has been rescheduled to 21-24 September 2022
News Type: Expo News
VietnamPlas 2021 postponed for a further year
Due to the ongoing uncertainties surrounded by Covid-19, we regret to announce that the postponement of
the VietnamPlas show will be move to further year. We understand your inconvenience, however, such difficult
decision was not taken without serious concern. The event will be taking place in the coming year on 21 - 24
September 2022 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC).
The decision is made in view of the new COVID-19 clusters in Vietnam and with the deep concern for the health
of the exhibitors and stakeholders. According to the latest statistics (July 2021), local vaccination in Vietnam has
yet to reach 10% of the total population.
Key points which led to the decision:
- The current state of mass gatherings is still on banned with no indication of it nor when this restriction
will be lifted.
- The current level of restrictions and quarantining for individual visiting Vietnam would severely affect
- Majority of exhibitors were in favour of the postponement and indicated that they would need a three-month
lead time for the preparation of the machinery to attend the exhibition.
- Concerns raised by exhibitors about attending and whether it would be viable for them to do so with possible
enforced restrictions on attendance affecting visitor numbers.
- Visitors expressing concern that the event would not be as good as usual with fewer exhibitors and features.
As the leading regional trade show in Plastics and Rubber industry, we are delighted to announce that VietnamPlas
Online Expo, a new virtual platform will be launched from 1 - 10 December 2021. This is a good way for staying in
touch with customers and partners worldwide, present products and innovations, network from knowledge-sharing
activities, and an important format for getting access to new contacts.
Please visit our website and social media accounts for more details.
Background information on YORKERS TRADE & MARKETING SERVICE CO., LTD.
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co. Ltd., based in Hong Kong, has been a leader in organizing Exhibitions &
Trade Fairs in ASEAN and South Asia for over three decades. Yorkers has held numerous machinery-related events
in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar, Taiwan and Vietnam. Having amassed abundant experiences in the field,
Yorkers Trade Fairs will serve as the best platforms for exploring trade opportunities in the emerging markets.
Virginia Cheng ext. 210
Gina Chou ext. 200
Tracy Chang ext.185
Ms. Tracy Nguyen
Tel: +886-2-26596000 ext.187