Industry 4.0 can catalyze ASEAN development: Vietnam PM
News Type: Marketing News
In his statement "The 2018 WEF-ASEAN - to Join Hands in Building the ASEAN Community in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Era" released Tuesday, Phuc said the world was changing quickly because of technological developments that mark the Industry 4.0, and it was incumbent upon ASEAN, including Vietnam to keep pace with it.
As the event’s host, Vietnam will join other ASEAN countries to discuss important ideas that will contribute to realizing the ASEAN Community Vision 2025.
ASEAN, including Vietnam, leading multinational corporations, Vietnamese businesses and other stakeholders are also expected to focus on discussing and proposing ideas and visions on the development and integration of ASEAN countries in the context of the Industry 4.0.
Source From: VNExpress
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! 2019-05-14
- PM urges turning Vietnam into leading timber exporter 2018-08-08
- PM to chair meeting on wood exports. 2018-08-03
- Vietnam exports timber products to 120 countries, territories 2018-08-02