Vietnamese firms look to establish foothold in Mexican market
News Type: Marketing News
The trip was organised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Trade Promotion Agency as part of moves to anticipate tax preferences when the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) takes effect.
Enhancing their presence in Mexico is a focus for Vietnamese firms looking to branch out into Latin American markets.
Working with the Mexican Internet Association, the companies had the chance to study the possibility of promoting their products through e-commerce. They were connected with several import enterprises and distributors who are members of the association.
The Vietnamese firms were also introduced to Mexican purchase procedures, as well as quality and factory requirements during their meetings with representatives from the Walmart Mexico and Liverpool department store chains.
The Mexican side also gave their evaluation on products from the Vietnamese businesses, informing them on the taxes levied on various goods, and offered counseling on Mexican consumer tastes.
Source From: Saigon Online
- Overseas Buyer Delegations Subsidy Program 2019-05-15
- VietnamWood Promotional Video is out now!! 2019-05-14
- PM urges turning Vietnam into leading timber exporter 2018-08-08
- PM to chair meeting on wood exports. 2018-08-03
- Vietnam exports timber products to 120 countries, territories 2018-08-02