Apparel maker Vinatex promotes trade in Canada
News Type: Marketing News
Source from: Viet Nam News
Inside a factory of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex). — Photo vietnamfinance.vn
HÀ NỘI — General Director of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) Lê Tiến Trường has said Vinatex will promote trade in Canada to tap opportunities brought by the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
In 2018, Vietnam’s textiles and apparels exported to Canada around US$900 million (according to trademap.org statistic), accouting for 6 percent of Canada’s total textile and apparel imports. It hopes to earn about $1.5-1.7 billion in Canada in 2019, double the current market share.
Recently, Vinatex and its affiliates held a trade exchange, the second of its kind, with Canadian apparel importers and distributors.
Apart from clothing products, they also introduced knitted fabrics by domestic firms such as Doximex, Hanosimex, Đông Phương and Liên Phương.
Lê Tiến Trường said following the event, Canadian partners will sign more contracts because they value made-in-Vietnam textile and garment products. — VNS
Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/520802/apparel-maker-vinatex-promotes-trade-in-canada.html#OSWl1lmy8tf0q6Zp.99
- Seminar slide is open now for downloading! 2019-11-21
- 【 E-bus service 】 2019-11-11
- Brings some FUN !! 2019-11-04
- VTG Visiting Tool Kit 2019-11-14
- Four-In-One Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition Come Back as a BIGGER and BETTER Show! 2019-11-07
- [VTG 2019] Leads the Trends of Garment and Textile Industry 2019-10-30
- [VTG 2019] Grand Event for Textile & Garment Industry ! 2019-09-11