Why Exhibit in Vietnam?
The Next Destination of World Textile & Garment
Vietnam plays an increasingly large role in the World’s Textile & Garment Value Chain - its garment products are exported to over 180 countries and territories. The country poised a bright future ahead of becoming the world’s textile production center, and major garment makers are continuing to explore expansion and production opportunities in Vietnam.
Deep Wide-Ranging Insight into Textile Innovation
Vietnam’s Textile & Garment Industry has moved from processing to producing, initiating in advanced machinery. To enhance the capacity of these field, Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition and Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition will run in tandem to share their value added perspectives of top innovative solutions and global partnerships.
The Premier Integrated Platform For Vietnam Textile & Garment
During the exhibition, a series of knowledge-sharing seminars will be held to shed light on challenges and solutions associated with Vietnam Textile, Garment, Cotton, Fiber, and trade agreement issues. VTG Seminar Series is reputed with meaningful dialogues and valuable insights on the prospects of the rapidly evolving Vietnam Textile Market.
Show Dates: November 20 (Wed.) - 23 (Sat.), 2019
Show Times: 09:00 AM ~ 17:00 PM (Last day will close at 15:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry.
Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
(799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) Map
VITATEX - The 19th Vietnam Int'l Textile and Apparel Accessories Exhibition
VFM - Vietnam Int'l Footwear Machinery & Material Industry Exhibition
Dyechem - Vietnam Int’l Dyeing & Chemical Industry Exhibition
Ministry of Industry & Trade - Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising J.S.C (VINEXAD)
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Sewing Equipment Chamber Commerce
Hong Kong Apparel Machinery Association
Paper Communication Exhibition Services
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Vietnam Cotton & Spinning Association (VCOSA)
Association of Garment-Textile-Embroidery-Knitting in HCM City (AGTEK)
The Shoes and Leather Association of Ho Chi Minh City (SLA)
Vietnam Association of Mechanical Industry (VAMI)
China Sewing Machinery Association (CSMA)
- Textile & Garment Manufacturers
- Textile & Garment Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Textile & Garment Machinery / Accessories Distributors & Agents
- Laundry Operators & Dry Cleaners
- Leather Goods / Shoes Manufacturers
- CEOs, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Policy Makers, Diplomates and Officials
- Industry Associations, Trade Delegations from Vietnam and Abroad
- Buying Missions from Neighboring Regions
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$290/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Company name on fascia
- Wall partitions
- 3 Folding chairs
- 1 Reception Desk
- 1 Round table
- 3 Spotlights 100w
- 1 5-amp power point
- 1 Wastepaper basket
Rental Rate: USD 260/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.