How Do I Choose An Injection Molding Machine?
Exhibitor: FU CHUN SHIN MACHINERY MANUFACTURE CO., LTD.
Booth No.: Q524
To make a plastic product which would satisfy the expectations of consumers, the suitable production process cannot be ignored. Generally, customers in injection molding industries for years are equipped to judge and select by themselves suitable injection molding machines that fits them.
But under certain circumstances, customers may need the assistance of the manufacturer to decide which specifications will meet their needs.
Generally, the main factors that affects the selection of injection molding machine include: molds, products, plastic material, molding requirement, etc.
Therefore, before proceeding with the selection, the following information must be collected first:
1.Mold size (width, height, thickness), weight and special design.
2.Type and quantity of plastic materials to be used (single or multiple materials).
3.The outer dimensions of the products (length, width, height and thickness) and their weight.
4.Molding requirements, such as quality, manufacturing speed, etc.
After obtaining the above information, follow the following steps to select a suitable injection molding machine:
1.Select the one: Decide the type and series of machine base on the products and the plastic materials.
2.Accommodate: Based on the dimensions of mold, determine whether the tie bar spacing, mold thickness, min. mold dimension, and mold plate dimensions are suitable or not, to confirm that the machine can accommodate the mold.
3.Retrievable: Based on the mold and product, determine whether the Mold Opening Stroke and Ejecting Stroke allow the product to be retrieved.
4.Clampable: Determine the mold clamping force based on the product and plastic material.
5.Sufficient Injection: Determine the volume of injection from the weight of products and number of mold cavities, and select suitable screw diameter.
6.Well injection: Determine the “screw compression ratio” and “injection pressure” from the plastic materials.
7.Quick injection: Checking the injection rate and injection velocity.
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- The best metal-working lubricants in Germany - oehled GmbH JIAN YANG INTERNATIONAL CORP. / 2020-07-27
- VueCatch LCD Screen Digital Microscope VAST TECHNOLOGIES INC. / 2020-07-16
- Digital fabric scope VAST TECHNOLOGIES INC. / 2020-07-16
- NewView 9000 to push beyond the traditional limits of interferometric profiler AMETEK TAIWAN CORP., LTD. / 2020-07-14
- ACMT Smart Molding Technology Theme Pavilion ASSOCIATION OF CAE MOLDING TECHNOLOGY(ACMT) / 2020-07-14
- 6 Scenarios Show You The Core Of Smart Production FU CHUN SHIN MACHINERY MANUFACTURE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-11
- The Injection Molding Machine For Helmet Application FU CHUN SHIN MACHINERY MANUFACTURE CO., LTD. / 2020-07-11
- SHANG-PO high-tech automatic sandblasting machine SHANG-PO SANDER CO., LTD. / 2020-07-10
- EyeCatch VAST TECHNOLOGIES INC. / 2020-07-10
- Moldex3D 2020 Goes Beyond Simulation and Smart Molding to Provide Key Guidelines for Manufacturing T CORETECH SYSTEM CO., LTD. / 2020-06-29