《Rescheduled Announcement》MTG 2020 will be rescheduled to 18-21 Dec, 2020.
News Type: Expo News
Myanmar Int’l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition will be rescheduled to 18th – 21st Dec., 2020
Dear Clients and Partners
Due to the Myanmar National Level Central Committee for Prevention, Control and Treatment of COVID-19 extended the public restrictions and bans of the international traveling in Myanmar and the above concerns from exhibitors and visitors. With the strong support from local associations and cooperated partners, we determine to reschedule the Myanmar Int’l Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (MTG 2020) to 18th – 21st December 2020 at Yangon Convention Centre (YCC).
Being one of the most iconic industrial events in Myanmar, the health and safety of participants and exhibitors are always the priority concern.
Thank you for your great support and understanding. We hope to see you in December, 2020.
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Yorkers Exhibition Service (Myanmar) Co., Ltd
For any updates can be found on https://www.chanchao.com.tw/MTG/
- 【Online Merge Offline】Exhibition Online, Profit On Time 2020-09-14
- MTG 2020 - The Reason to ATTEND this show 2020-06-15
- Govt to build new ports with assistance from Japan 2020-04-23
- Myanmar economy still forecast to grow despite global recession: IMF 2020-04-23
- Our exhibition will be held on schedule without being affected by Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) 2020-03-12