2019 MTG Show Report
News Type: Press
[2019 MTG - Post Show Report]
The 8th edition of Myanmar International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (MTG 2019) is concurrent with Myanmar Int’l Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (MITATEX) and Myanmar Int'l Textile Printing Industry Exhibition (TEXPRINT). It was held from December 6-9 at Yangon Convention Center (YCC).
As a major driver behind the growth of Myanmar’s garment industry, the MTG has been well recognized by many renowned international brands as a very useful conduit for tapping into the booming Myanmar market. This year, over 9,000 m2 exhibition space are used to house 135 exhibitors from 13 countries and regions. The strong presence of foreign exhibitors underscores the high internationalization of this mega event.
For more information:
- MTG 2020 - The Reason to ATTEND this show 2020-06-15
- Govt to build new ports with assistance from Japan 2020-04-23
- Myanmar economy still forecast to grow despite global recession: IMF 2020-04-23
- Our exhibition will be held on schedule without being affected by Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) 2020-03-12
- MTG -齐聚全球知名品牌，满足纺织与制衣产业全方位需求 2019-11-02
- MTG 2019 - Day 3 highlights 2019-11-03
- MTG 2019 - Day 2 highlights 2019-11-02
- [MTG 2019] Grand Opening 2019-11-01
- MTG 2019 - The last moving day 2019-10-31
- MTG 2019 Press Conference 2019-10-21