China eyes stronger textile and apparel ties in Southeast Asia
News Type: Marketing News
China’s state textile planners are strengthening tie with Mekong River countries within Southeast Asia in the textile and apparel sectors. The move contradicts assumptions that the Chinese government wants to oppose the exodus of domestic producers to this region.
The China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC) last month said it would intensify cooperation with the five SE Asian countries who are co-members if Lancng-Mekong Cooperation forum – Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam (Lancang is the name of the upper Mekong in China).
Source from: just-style.com
- Our exhibition will be held on schedule without being affected by Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) 2020-03-12
- MTG -齐聚全球知名品牌，满足纺织与制衣产业全方位需求 2019-11-02
- MTG 2019 - Day 3 highlights 2019-11-03
- MTG 2019 - Day 2 highlights 2019-11-02
- [MTG 2019] Grand Opening 2019-11-01
- MTG 2019 - The last moving day 2019-10-31
- MTG 2019 Press Conference 2019-10-21