Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints
News Type: Expo News
Stakeholders from the public and private sector gathered last Friday to discuss the National Export Strategy (NES) 2020-2025, including actions to take to boost Myanmar’s export sector.
The first Stakeholders’ Symposium for updating the NES was aimed at boosting Myanmar’s export performance in the global economy and was attended by Vice President U Myint Swe and commerce minister U Than Myint.
The event provided stakeholders with an opportunity to examine the current challenges in regard to Myanmar’s export performance as well as the need for a strong export and policy framework to assist development, said U Zaw Min Win, President of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce.
The NES 2020-2025, which will replace the NES 2015-2019, will address competitiveness constraints, modernise regulatory systems for improved efficiency and boost Myanmar industries with the aim of increasing exports.
Source From： The Myanmar Times
Related Link： Click Here
- MTG 2019 - Day 3 highlights 2019-11-03
- MTG -齐聚全球知名品牌，满足纺织与制衣产业全方位需求 2019-11-02
- MTG 2019 - Day 2 highlights 2019-11-02
- [MTG 2019] Grand Opening 2019-11-01
- MTG 2019 - The last moving day 2019-10-31
- MTG 2019 Press Conference 2019-10-21
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09