Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints
News Type: Expo News
Stakeholders from the public and private sector gathered last Friday to discuss the National Export Strategy (NES) 2020-2025, including actions to take to boost Myanmar’s export sector.
The first Stakeholders’ Symposium for updating the NES was aimed at boosting Myanmar’s export performance in the global economy and was attended by Vice President U Myint Swe and commerce minister U Than Myint.
The event provided stakeholders with an opportunity to examine the current challenges in regard to Myanmar’s export performance as well as the need for a strong export and policy framework to assist development, said U Zaw Min Win, President of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce.
The NES 2020-2025, which will replace the NES 2015-2019, will address competitiveness constraints, modernise regulatory systems for improved efficiency and boost Myanmar industries with the aim of increasing exports.
Source From： The Myanmar Times
Related Link： Click Here
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months 2019-03-20
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue 2018-12-05