Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months
News Type: Expo News
The export volume of cut-make-produce (CMP) industries in Myanmar reached nearly $ 2 billion from October 1 last year, the first day of the current fiscal, to March 1.This was higher by $880 million compared to the figure during the same period in the last fiscal, according to Khin Maung Lwin, assistant secretary in the ministry of commerce.
on an average Myanmar earns 10 per cent as sewing fee, which varies according to quality. Some countries earn only 8 per cent and some 12 per cent, said Khine Khine Nwe, secretary of Myanmar Garment Entrepreneurs Association.
Myanmar earns about $300 million from CMP enterprise annually. (DS)
Related Link：Click Here
- MTG 2019 - Day 3 highlights 2019-11-03
- MTG -齐聚全球知名品牌，满足纺织与制衣产业全方位需求 2019-11-02
- MTG 2019 - Day 2 highlights 2019-11-02
- [MTG 2019] Grand Opening 2019-11-01
- MTG 2019 - The last moving day 2019-10-31
- MTG 2019 Press Conference 2019-10-21
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints 2019-03-29