Build Your Team with Global Players Here
News Type: Expo News
MTG is committed to build a well-connected and efficient communication platform for domestic market. MTG 2018 has gather more than 130 top brands from 13 countries and regions listed as follows: China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam occupying 7,000 sq.m gross.
What They Say:
- Haruka Hirai - Global Marketing Department / MIMAKI Engineering Co., Ltd.
MTG is the largest platform for Textile & Garment industry in Myanmar, it’s a good opportunity to showcase our new product to local manufacturers, and we have approached customers in similar professional area.
- WIN SHWE THWAY - Director / SEDAI Company Limited, Tajima Myanmar Service Center
We can introduce latest technologies and machineries to valued customers through MTG, and will participant in the future years in order to communicate with our guests.
- Pongpiti Sripolpaew - Director / BC Link Co., LTD.
This is the first time we participate in MTG, we have met a lot customers from fabric trading and garment factory, and more than half of visitors are new customers.
Review the Opening Day on Show Daily>>
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints 2019-03-29
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months 2019-03-20
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） 2018-12-09
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue 2018-12-05
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony 2018-11-02