Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony
News Type: Expo News
The exclusive one stop Textile & Garment platform- The 7th Myanmar International Textile & Garment Industry Exhibition (MTG) concurrent with Myanmar International Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (MitaTex) is grand opening today. More than 30 delegations from Government Officials, Commercial Federation, Supporting Associations and more, came and took part in the Opening Ceremony and VIP Tour.
Representatives of major parties listed as:
- Minister for Labor & Immigration of Yangon Region Government- HE U Zaw Aye Maung
- The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (UMFCCI)- Vice President, U Ye Min Aung
- Myanmar Garment Manufacturers' Association (MGMA)- Chairman, U Myint Soe
- Myanmar Textile Manufacturers' Association (MTMA)- Chairman, U Tin Myo Win
- Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.- President, Judy Wang
The gathering of these supporting partners have made the beginning of this strong gathering of series shows lively and energetic, and we highly expect the successful following days.
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon May 8, 2019
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries May 3, 2019
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ April 9, 2019
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints March 29, 2019
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months March 20, 2019