Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export
News Type: Expo News
Myanmar had earned over US$1.4 million from CMP (cutting, making and packaging) garment export in this fiscal year from April 1 to August 3, according to the Ministry of Commerce.
“We exported US$1.484 million of garment export under the CMP garment sector. The amount is US$704 million more when compared with last year’s amount in the same period,” said an official from the ministry.
Myanmar earned US$337 million from garment export in 2010. It has since then increased three times in 2014 and reached to about US$1 billion, sources from the ministry said.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints 2019-03-29
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months 2019-03-20
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue 2018-12-05
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony 2018-11-02