Govt to seek parliamentary approval for Yangon SEZ
News Type: Expo News
The union government will seek approval from union parliament to establish Yangon Special Economic Zone on about 20,000 acres of land covering Dala, Kawhmu and Kungyangon townships in Yangon Region, according to a development proposal plan of the region.
Currently, the Yangon region government is holding a series of work coordination meetings on the implementation of Yangon SEZ project that will include deep-sea port construction.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
- New industrial zone proposed northwest of Yangon 2019-05-08
- Bonded warehouse programme set to provide boost to Myanmar industries 2019-05-03
- Myanmar urged to tap potential of 2035 ‘demographic dividend’ 2019-04-09
- Updated National Export Strategy to add new sectors, address constraints 2019-03-29
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months 2019-03-20
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） 2018-12-09
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here 2018-12-08
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony 2018-12-06
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue 2018-12-05
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony 2018-11-02