GDP to grow 7.65pc by end of 2017-18FY
News Type: Expo News
DHAKA: GDP growth of Bangladesh will increase to 7.65 percent for the fiscal year of 2017-18, said Planning Minister AHM Mostofa Kamal Tuesday (April 3).
The minister disclosed the matter at a meeting of ECNEC (The Executive Committee of National Economic Council), at NEC conference center in Agargaon of Dhaka, in the morning.
The meeting was chaired by Prime Miniter Sheikh Hasina.
The GDP growth was targeted at 7.4 percent for the current fiscal year. It stood at 7.2 percent in 2016-17FY.
However, per capita income has increased to 1,752 dollars, the minister told the meeting.
Read more at: http://www.banglanews24.com/business/article/67758/GDP-to-grow-7.65pc-by-end-of-2017-18FY
- UAE keen to invest in Bangladesh: envoy 2019-03-25
- Allocate special zone for plastic products makers 2019-01-18
- IPF 2019 Press Release 2019-01-01
- Bangladesh eyes bigger share of world plastic market 2018-11-15
- Plastic goods exports see spurt on back of policy support 2018-09-07