Why exhibit in Vietnam, Hanoi?
Hanoi International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition has been seen as the best path to enter Vietnam market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
High Potential Market
Vietnam’s GDP growth will reach 6.9 percent in 2016, higher than its previous forecast of 6.6 percent propel by better construction activity and manufacturing strength. Vietnam is one of the most attractive destination for FDI in the region.
The Most ideal exhibition
Over 6,000 visitors participated in 2017 and it is a great opportunity for exhibitors to meet potential clients and business partners in person.
Fast developing market in the world
Vietnam is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. According to Standard Chartered’s Global Research report, Vietnam would become the second fastest-growing economy in Asia in 2016, second only to India.
Why exhibit in Hanoi Plas Print Pack Foodtech?
- The most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally
- The Best Platform to Reach Potential Buyers.
- Your Gateway to ASEAN Market.
Show Dates: April 24 (Wed.) - 27 (Sat.), 2019
Show Times: 9:00 AM ~ 17:00 PM (Last day will close at 15:00 PM)
* Children under 16 are not admitted entry.
Hanoi int’l Center for Exhibition
(Trung tâm Hội chợ Triển lãm quốc tế I.C.E Hà Nội) Map
Ministry of Industry & Trade - Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising J.S.C (VINEXAD)
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Vietnam Plastics Association (VPA)
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Ministry of Industry & Trade
Ministry of Science & Technology
Vietnam Association of Mechanical Industry (VAMI)
Vietnam Printing Association (VPA)
Vietnam Packaging Association (VINPAS)
Printing Association of HCMC
Rubber & Plastic Manufactures Association - HCMC (RUPA)
The Taiwan Plastic Industry Association (TTPIA)
Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA)
Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
Corner Fee: 10% Surcharge
Rental Rate: USD$280/sqm (Minimum 9 sq. meter)
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 3 Sides System Panel
- 1 Set Fascia Name
- 1 Unit Reception Desk
- 1 Unit Round Table
- 3 Units Chairs
- 3 Units spotlight 100W
- 1 Unit Waste Basket
- 1 5AMP/220V Single Phase Socket Plug
Rental Rate: USD 250/sqm (Min.36sqm)
Including: Name of Exhibitor in Catalogue
- The prices mentioned above are not included tax.
- Each Shell Scheme Booth, will be provided with 220V/5A electricity free of charge. Additional power supply and drainage will be at exhibitor's expense.
- The raw space booth is without partition, carpet, or any display facility. Booth facilities are available on a rental basis from the official contractor.