Exhibitor: WINCCO TECHNICAL TEXTILE CO., LTD.
Booth No.: TBA
“Wincco Technical Textile Co., Ltd.” is a Taiwanese company based in New Taipei City, Taiwan. We are majored in both functional synthetic and blends knits fabric which specialized in sportswear, outerwear, uniform, cycling wear, casual / life style…etc. Our major customers are: Sanmar, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Eddie Bauer, Greg Norman, 5.11 Tactical Series, Superdry, Converse, Pearl Izumi, Shimano, Cuore… etc.
Wincco has TWO major shareholders, One is a circular knits dyeing mill who has 35 bulk dyeing machines and 10 sample dyeing machines with 7 setting machines as well as two lines of peaching and brushing machines where located in Taoyuan City, Taiwan and is about 15 minutes away from the Taoyuan International Airport. Monthly capacity is around 3.5 million yards. Product range: 100% polyester, Polyester spandex, Poly/Cotton, Poly/Rayon, Poly/Tencel, CVC, Cotton, Acrylic…etc with or without spandex. This shareholder is also establishing their “vertical” knits dyeing mill in Hochiminh, Vietnam which this mill will be well settled and start operation in 2nd quarter of 2019.
The other shareholder is a vertical woven fabric mill + bonding mill in Taiwan who also has 3 garment factories overseas, two in Cambodia and one in Kenya. This shareholder also owns a vertical woven/knits mill which specialized in Cotton blends/Staple fiber/Synthetic fabrics in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We also have a partner in Shaoxing, China who is specialized in synthetic knits fabric and also own an inspection factory which has 10 lines of fabric inspection in house. That means “Wincco” will be flexible to provide Taiwan, Vietnam, China and Bangladesh qualities for worldwide customers.
Based on the above advantages, we are very confidence that we could work better quality and good pricing with advance deliveries than other worldwide vendors. We truly hope that you can give “Wincco” a chance to work with your company as a long-term partnership.
Wincco Technical Textile Co., Ltd.
12F.-3, No. 187, Sec. 4, New Taipei Blvd. Sinjhuang Dist., New Taipei City 24250 Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8522-1687 ext. 11 Mobile: +886-912585998
More Exhibitor's Press Release
- NAZ CORPORATION IN DTG-2019 NAZ CORPORATION / 2019-01-03
- 2019 The 16th Dhaka Int'l Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition / Spintex Technology Ltd SPINTEX TECHNOLOGY LTD. / 2019-01-01
- Importer, distributor, sales & service provider of Industrial Pump, Machinery & Fire Safety Product MECHANISM TRADE & ENGINEERING LTD / 2018-12-12
- BC TEX CIRCULAR KNITTING MACHINE - TAIWAN / CHINA LANDMARK EQUIPMENT TRADING CO.,LTD. / 2018-12-11
- Terrot Group exhibits universal single jersey machine at Bangladesh’s DTG TERROT GMBH / 2018-12-07
- 6pcs 300kw Seize energy saving air compressors running in one textile factory of Jiaxing, China SEIZE INTERNATIONAL TRADING(SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. / 2018-11-30
- DONGGUANG MENBORN INTELLIGENT GARMENT EQUIPMENT CO LTD DONGGUAN MENBORN INTELLIGENT GARMENT EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. / 2018-11-29
- FM-703S TAGS FEEDING MACHINE SAGA CO., LTD. / 2018-11-28
- 2019 Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery, Apparel Accessories, Sewing Machinery Exhibiti PROTEKNIK TEKSTIL SANAYI VE DIS TIC. LTD. STI. / 2018-11-27
- Welcome to visit our booth at BISMA DTG show CHENGDU BEBORT TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. / 2018-11-27
- Colorjet to display digital textile printing technologies at DTG-2019, DHAKA, BANGLADESH COLORJET INDIA LTD. / 2018-11-27
- Lih Shyang Industrial Co., Ltd (Formosa Nylon) LIH SHYANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. / 2018-11-26
- Textile sample cutting machinery SAMSUNGNECO / 2018-11-23
- 2019 BISMA THREE CIRCLES KNITTING NEEDLES INDUSTRY CO., LTD. / 2018-11-23
- 2019 BISMA TRIUMPH NEEDLE CORP. / 2018-11-23
- SMART SERVO AXIS FOR EFFECTIVE AND FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION PROCESSES RIANT GROUP / 2018-11-22
- Announcement BRIDGE CHEMIE LIMITED / 2018-11-22
- PK.500 - Full Automatic Fabric Roll Packing Machine DEMAS TEXTILE MACHINERY / 2018-11-16
- DKY MACHINERY News DKY MACHINERY CO., LTD. / 2018-11-16
- Riezu-Tec, first time ever in Bangladesh DTG show. RIEZU-TEC / 2018-11-15