DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning.
News Type: Expo News
The 16th Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition (DTG), also known as DTG 2019, will run January 9-12 at ICCB in conjunction with the 16th Dhaka Int’l Textile & Apparel Accessories Exhibition (DitaTex) and the inaugural Bangladesh Int’l Sewing Machinery & Accessories Fair (BISMA). The event is jointly organized by Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) and Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Shocasing complete textile and garment supply chains covering different processing stages from spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing and finishing to sewing and fabrics.
DTG has annually kept brining world-class professional brand suppliers for Bangladesh’s textile and garment industries, and has been likened to a “mini ITMA.” This year, the show boasts the largest scale in its 16-year history, with 1, 200 brands using 1,650 booths in space to display their latest products, up 25% on year. The event gathers brand suppliers from 37 countries and regions, including Australia, China, Croatia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey...and more.
In line with the exhibition scale expansion and to render better exhibition services and facilitate better visitor experiences, the show organizers have relocated DTG 2019 to International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) for the first time ever. Show organizers have arranged free shuttle buses from the Kuril Bishwaroad Bus Stand/ stopage pick up to the ICCB entrance to facilitate visits to the show ground. In addition, free shuttle buses running between the halls are also available in different halls, at an interval of 10 minutes and with three stops inside the ICCB. Visitors can complete online registration in advance and instantly get the latest exhibition information as well as one more lucky draw ticket onsite.
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service 2019-01-08
- Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB. 2018-12-19
- Bangladesh hits record 7.86% GDP growth 2018-09-18
- Sustainable pricing is crucial for our apparel industry 2018-09-17
- Apparel benefitting from US-China trade war 2018-09-16
- Apparel pushes up exports to US 2018-09-09
- Factory owners and workers told to rethink RMG wage proposals 2018-09-03
- Garment factories still rely on foreign experts: CPD survey 2018-08-31