Largest Ever DTG Exhibition to Open at New Venue ICCB.
News Type: Expo News
Relocation and Largest Exhibit Scale Ever
DTG2019 will move the exhibit venue to the largest, new exhibition hall- International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), in order to provide exhibitors and visitors better service facilities and visiting experience. Totally 11 halls will be divided into different areas according to exhibit profiles, gathering over 1,200 brands occupying 1650 booths, from 37 countries and regions listed as Bangladesh, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey…and more. The collection of global renowned exhibitors at greater venue has risen DTG to the largest scale of its 16 years’ history, and visiting number is expected to meet 40,000 during four days’ show period, the combination of supply and demand will develop more business opportunities successfully on DTG platform.
- DTG 2019 Opening Ceremony 2019-01-09
- Free Shuttle Bus Service 2019-01-08
- DTG Press Conference has been hold at BTMA this morning. 2019-01-07
- Bangladesh hits record 7.86% GDP growth 2018-09-18
- Sustainable pricing is crucial for our apparel industry 2018-09-17
- Apparel benefitting from US-China trade war 2018-09-16
- Apparel pushes up exports to US 2018-09-09
- Factory owners and workers told to rethink RMG wage proposals 2018-09-03
- Garment factories still rely on foreign experts: CPD survey 2018-08-31