Hun Sen backs Timor Leste Asean bid
News Type: Marketing News
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday expressed support for Timor-Leste to become the 11th member of Asean ahead of a meeting with its Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Minister Dionisio da Costa Babo Soares.
“We should join together to push and expand economic, trade, investment, tourism and cultural cooperation,” the statement quoted Mr Hun Sen as saying during the meeting.
Source From： Khmer Times
Related Link：Click Here
- Seminar - Enhancing Development of SME in Handicraft & Industry Sectors 2019-08-13
- Supporting Message from Minister of Industry & Handicraft 2019-05-10
- 柬埔寨2018年成衣與鞋類出口額近百億美元 2019-04-01
- Chinese manufacturer invests $150M despite EBA concerns 2019-03-18
- Cambodia’s Garment Exports Increase 24% 2019-02-21