Intelligent Robot Outsole Glue Spraying System
Category: Industrial Automation
Exhibitor: LEADER AUTOMATION CO., LTD.
Booth No: N1122
1. High-resolution 3D scanning for capturing the details of object features and high precision density data of contour and edges.
2. 3D contour density data is converted into X, Y, and Z coordinates through computer calculation and optimization for the robot to run according to the set target.
3. Support adjustment of various parameters, including robot trajectory, running speed, angularity, and so on.
4.Suitable for use on all kinds of robotic arms with X, Y, Z trajectories.
Industry 4.0 and features：
1. This intelligent 3D scanning system can read the density data of any objects and shapes within the scan range.
2. By connecting to the IoT, 3D scan information can be calculated, converted into trajectory data, and transmitted to the robot for execution simultaneously.
3. Support integration with automated production lines.
Products you may be interested in